I don't know what to do now.

I don't know how to start or what to do to play competitively after passing the adventure. I know how to breed but I don't know how to make competitive teams. I don't know what to do exactly.

No sé cómo empezar ni qué hacer para jugar competitivamente después de pasar la aventura.  Sé criar pero no sé cómo hacer equipos competitivos.  No sé qué hacer exactamente.

How familiar are you with Pokemon PVP? If you are new to the scene, I would suggest trying some casual matchmaking games with whatever pokemon you have. You'll lose a lot at first but it will help you learn what to expect in battles against other players.

When you decide you're ready to build a team, try this basic teambuilding formula: 

1 Defense wall
1 Special Defense wall
1 Pokemon with good Attack (tank or sweeper)
1 Pokemon with good Special Attack (tank or sweeper)
2 filler Pokemon (use these to cover weaknesses in your team and fill any role you need)

If you aren't familiar with the roles, here's a brief explanation: 

"Wall" refers to a pokemon that has very good Defense or Special Defense but is slow and doesn't hit very hard. Its purpose is to get in the way of the opponent, much like a real wall. An example of this would be Blissey.
"Tank" refers to a pokemon that has good defenses and can dish out damage but is on the slower side, much like a real tank would be. An example of this would be Swampert or Metagross.
"Sweeper" refers to a pokemon that is meant to hit hard and finish a match. They tend to be fast and fragile, sometimes using stat-boosting moves to become major threats. Examples of this would be Jolteon, Gyarados, or Volcarona.
"Utility" refers to a pokemon whose entire purpose is to provide support such as setting/clearing entry hazards (spikes, stealth rocks), healing party members, spreading status effects throughout the enemy team, debuffing the enemy pokemon, or otherwise disrupting the opponent.

There are more subcategories and many pokemon fall into multiple categories and can perform multiple roles depending on how they are built, but this is a very good place to start. 

I suggest picking a pokemon you like and learning about the role it usually plays in PVP then build your team around that. Building a new team is a matter of trial and error and you lose a lot while you learn, but follow these basic instructions and soon you'll be the very best, like no one ever was.

Edited by BigShotJoe

Es dificil. Luego de pasarte las 4 aventuras, y sus ligas arranca lo dificil. Comienza a hacer todos los pvp que puedas. Te crias pokemones 31x2 con naturalezas favorables y los pones a luchar. Con mas experiencia, esos pokemones los crias 31x5 (ya los que tu mas prefieras). Y no basta tener un solo equipo de 6 pokemons competitivos, por que muchas veces los iras rotando. En mi caso tengo 16pokes 31x5 con natu favorables, y quiero criar otros 10 mas. Cuando se te acave el dinero por criar, debes farmear para conseguir mas dinero y poder hacer mas crias. Meowth con dia de pago y Recogida en algunos sitios es buena opcion, o volver a pelar Gymnasios, o volver a pasar las Ligas, para conseguir mas y mas dinero. Otros atrapan siertos tipos de pokemones 31x1 mejor cotizados para hacer dinero.
Bueno, suertes.

It's hard. After spending the 4 adventures, and their leagues the difficult starts. Start doing all the pvp you can. You breed 31x2 pokemon with favorable natures and put them to fight. With more experience, those pokemon are raised 31x5 (and the ones you prefer). And it is not enough to have a single team of 6 competitive pokemons, because many times you will rotate them. In my case I have 16pokes 31x5 with favorable natu, and I want to raise another 10 more. When you run out of money to breed, you must farm to get more money and be able to make more offspring. Meowth with payday and Pickup in some places is a good option, or to re-fight Gymnasiums, or to pass the Leagues again, to get more and more money. Others catch certain types of top-priced 31x1 Pokemon to make money.
Well, good luck.