Is This New Update a Joke?

NickLetts

So, some bullsh-t with 7 votes gets coded in, but not something actually useful that many more people voted on, even when the higher-voted thread was started way later too??? Even moreso, if people weren't prepared with a correct ball to capture or breed their Pokemon with, screw 'em...that's how the game is (or was now smh).

And besides that joke, Hydreigon loses Draco Meteor? c'mon, guys. Jesus Christ. Stop ruining the game by changing Pokemon that naturally can learn sh-t.

For those who want to HEAR my thoughts on this BS, here's a crispy 1-min MP3 of me telling my friend about this update:

Click here (especially staff): https://voca.ro/161WGOB5mcPh

2yrs and 4 months later, here is an edit. You can find my 2nd voice message in this thread at: https://forums.pokemmo.com/index.php?/topic/130458-is-this-new-update-a-joke/&do=findComment&comment=1984862

c1.png

c2.png

Edited by NickLetts
Added 2nd voice message URL.
1 hour ago, NickLetts said:

So, some bullsh-t with 7 votes gets coded in, but not something actually useful that many more people voted on, even when the higher-voted thread was started way later too??? Even moreso, if people weren't prepared with a correct ball to capture or breed their Pokemon with, screw 'em...that's how the game is (or was now smh).

And besides that joke, Hydreigon loses Draco Meteor? c'mon, guys. Jesus Christ. Stop ruining the game by changing Pokemon that naturally can learn sh-t.

For those who want to HEAR my thoughts on this BS, here's a crispy 1-min MP3 of me telling my friend about this update:

Click here (especially staff)

c1.png

c2.png

youre request is maybe hard to add we also asked for more battle boxes it dind get added keep crying :D 

2 hours ago, NickLetts said:

c1.png

c2.png

one day you will know when something is broken on a certain tier

2 hours ago, NickLetts said:

c1.png

c2.png

Can you just post an audio reply like this to every single thing you see you're unhappy about on the forums? Like genuinely, you'll make all of our days

dawg the pokeball thing has been requested since like 2013.

you're just looking at 1 thread with 7 votes but there's like a hundred of those threads.

here's just a couple.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Eggplant
7 hours ago, NickLetts said:

c1.png

c2.png

Yeah it was all a joke, happy Hanukkah buddy 

as much as i agree on the pokeball changing fact being pointless i had my 5 second rant to a friend then accepted the fact since the devs watered my berries for me so when i got up at 6AM wanting to just leave em be and go back to bed my one desire was fufilled thanks devs

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.