Please level 100 in tournaments!

BrandonBraune

Question

It would be great if the mandatory level for the PvP tournament in general was level 100 and not level 50, it would improve the competitiveness and economy of the game and players.

* You would need to reach level 100 to start a battle.

* The lucky eggs would be sold more.

* People who level up other Pokémon would have more profit.

* Not everyone could compete in a tournament, it would be more special.

* The 31 ivs would be more valued because at level 100 they go up 2 points.

* More hours of gameplay!

images (2).jpeg

Edited by BrandonBraune
i forghething something

17 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

You would need to reach level 100 to start a battle.

Most competitive players do not have the time nor the money to go grind endlessly for this.

50 minutes ago, BrandonBraune said:

So it would actually do the opposite for the competitive community here, and most would just go showdown, etc instead of bothering with competitive battles here due to the super grind.

But that being said, occasionally a special event with lvl 100 requirement could be fun, but making it a necessary requirement for general competitive battles would be a failure imo.

8 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Don't think I have ever seen your name in a tournament bracket. Level 50 is better. 

of course I have participated in the official tournaments! but I was referring more to the matchmaking pvp and the pvp that we organize in vermilion city.

I think everyone loves easy.

* The poke-wall team trainers would be more affected and it would cost them more to use their pokemon walls and their 1 hour battles, I am not complaining but anyone takes a chansey a cofagrigus a milotic and will raise it to 50 with 35 hordes each and you already have your team wall. and because of fatigue they always win and when I win and if i use those teams they always send me insults to the whisper box (that's when I confirm that they don't like someone having a team wall with toxic, rock trap, picks and dragon tail)

* but that's not my point, my point is that even if they put that implementation in (and I know it's a very drastic change and our friend @Munya says it was there before and it didn't work), let me tell you it didn't just change the game, so did the community too, we evolved along with the game, we matured and the changes from years ago can work now. Just because it is reapplied does not mean that it will make the game more arduous, on the contrary it will make the game is more valued because having a Lv.100 team is a symbol that; that player works precisely for that team.

In GTL sometimes a level 100 is more cheaper than a level 50 and nobody values the effort of a push to level 100, only the new ones who are starting to play will value

* Also, I was also referring to tournaments that take place outside the official one.

*PvP tournament modes with level 100 monsters? Come on guys, don't you see something giant?

images (3).jpeg

but I understand your point of view and respect it, I don't want anything to be misunderstood, I just wanted to give my opinion, I hope you respect mine, the game is already too addictive and great like that, I will not complain about any changes made by the admin because I know this game only has one way; Grow!

Hff9342b078764f5d90c3528a31ef71264.jpg_350x350.jpg

9 hours ago, BrandonBraune said:

It would be great if the mandatory level for the PvP tournament in general was level 100 and not level 50, it would improve the competitiveness and economy of the game and players.

* You would need to reach level 100 to start a battle.

* Not everyone could compete in a tournament, it would be more special.

* The 31 ivs would be more valued because at level 100 they go up 2 points.

this will rob most players the opportunity to use different gameplays in the competitive scene, especially in tournaments (since they always run the risk of being scouted). More people would focus on levelling mons than do competitive itself, which is sad bro. And the fact that some players already have 50+ comps. Im sure they worked hard for that, they deserve the relaxation of using the mons they grinded for. Furthermore, implementing this would cause many players to want to quit the game because of difficulty. the grind is already difficult as it is, im sure most guys would agree with me

Edited by Transendence

1- Players already ev'd and bred their pokemons focused in a level 50 metagame, that completely differs from a level 100 one. Forcing level 100 pokemon would kill way too many things players currently have.

2- having 5x31 actually allows for more spreads other than standard ones, so they have some benefits over 30s.

3- Now the most important reason why this shouldnt be mandatory. Let's say you have 50 comps. Leveling all of them to 100 is a pain in the ass. But let's say you have 100, 200 or 500. Then you probably would spend more PVE time training them than the actual PVP time they are used for. On the same note, forcing level 100s turns the whole adaptation process that makes the meta evolve way too slower (And note its already slow as it is)

Thank you all for hearing me. As a bonus, allow me to say that Shiny Rate Is Fair.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:24 AM, BrandonBraune said:

In GTL sometimes a level 100 is more cheaper than a level 50 and nobody values the effort of a push to level 100, only the new ones who are starting to play will value

Agreed with that. But I am too poor to pay a lot money to a EV trainer. I am too lazy to do 100 to my only 10-15 pokes + some need 1.25m exp (^_^メ)

So No.