Pokemon shiny

as we know so far shinys can come out wild or they can hatch in eggs it all depends on your luck

you can increase the probability by buying amulet

there are methods to create the shiny event that have been revealed in the original games

1 method in the 5th generation with the great charm ability in a male pokemon with the correct nature depending on the SSID of each person we could get every 20 pokemons 1 shiny although this glitch in the game was repaired (fail)

2 I do not know if it is real but someone told me that if you have the pokedex as complete as possible, you have a better chance of getting a shiny (not confirmed)

3 masuda method as we already know the method is that people from different countries exchange pokemon and breed in another region other than the original pokemon so that it works you can see videos on youtube where they explain the method i have seen a person called unknow OT who takes out the best shinys in eggs this means there is a chance this works
(not confirmed)

4 From what I have seen in the forum they have even created an encounter counter in which you can calculate an approximate if it can be shiny or in what quantity we could find it

5 raise eggs of your own Pokemon from different regions to increase the probability (not confirmed)

Well so far is all I can talk about but if you know more information could you leave it to me so that we can all help each other get shiny

descarga.jpg.8a2f9fade3a4881347bfd41968c4a98f.jpg

Hello @josuzumaki,

There is no shiny hunting method in PokeMMO that can increase your chances of encountering a shiny. Only boosts you can get is from the donator status (+10%) and shiny charm (+10%), meaning the best odds you can get is 1/24300. 

You can read more about how shiny hunting works in my guide:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/120706-pokemmo-shiny-hunting-guide-2020/

Have a nice day!

1 hour ago, josuzumaki said:

you can increase the probability by buying amulet

Amulet coin does not affect shiny rate at all here. It's a consumable item which increases pokeyen drop from NPCs for an hour when used.

1 method in the 5th generation with the great charm ability in a male pokemon with the correct nature depending on the SSID of each person we could get every 20 pokemons 1 shiny although this glitch in the game was repaired (fail)

Not applicable here.

2 I do not know if it is real but someone told me that if you have the pokedex as complete as possible, you have a better chance of getting a shiny (not confirmed)

Not applicable here.

3 masuda method as we already know the method is that people from different countries exchange pokemon and breed in another region other than the original pokemon so that it works you can see videos on youtube where they explain the method i have seen a person called unknow OT who takes out the best shinys in eggs this means there is a chance this works
(not confirmed)

Not applicable here. Also 'Unknown OT' is not a specific player.

When a player breeds 2 non OT Shiny pokemons (or when atleast the species deciding pokemon is not OT), the game assigns 'Unknown OT' in the OT slot.

4 From what I have seen in the forum they have even created an encounter counter in which you can calculate an approximate if it can be shiny or in what quantity we could find it

Counting the number of your encounters do not change anything. High encounters do not necessarily guarantee a shiny pokemon.

5 raise eggs of your own Pokemon from different regions to increase the probability (not confirmed)

This is not applicable here either.

All you need to know about shiny hunting in this game

Here Shiny rate is 1/30,000 per encounter (PER ENCOUNTER, therefore you may have 100,000 encounters but may still not find a shiny)

Donator status increases chances of finding Shiny pokemon by 10% (making it 1/27,000 per encounter)

Shiny Charm (which lasts for an hour), the person who uses it has shiny chance increased by 10% for the hour it is active. Any other players in link with the Shiny Charm user have their Shiny finding chance increased by 5% for the duration.

tl;dr SRIF

Edited by Akshit
SRIF