Battle Frontier Tutor Location

Can anybody tell me where's the location of the 2 old ladies? I've been looking up forums telling me that there location is near the battle dome but when I got there there's no NPC for move tutors. The reason why I needed them is because I want my dragonite to learn extreme speed.

Screenshot from 2020-11-24 08-29-12.png

1 minute ago, RedPlato said:

hi! You can have the same move by the tutors inside the pokecenter in each region! The two old women are a very old thing!

Hello, I've been looking around every regions and I've never found a NPC that can teach my dragonite extremespeed. Also, there's no same egg group with dratini/dragonair/dragonite that can learn extreme speed. I already asked this on the global chat they said that extreme speed move that can be learned thru battle frontier tutor with battle points but when I got there there's no tutors. Hope you can guide me on this, thanks!

On 11/24/2020 at 1:57 AM, AresWar said:

Hello, I've been looking around every regions and I've never found a NPC that can teach my dragonite extremespeed. Also, there's no same egg group with dratini/dragonair/dragonite that can learn extreme speed. I already asked this on the global chat they said that extreme speed move that can be learned thru battle frontier tutor with battle points but when I got there there's no tutors. Hope you can guide me on this, thanks!

You have to go in the Battle subway in Unova or in the Battle frontier in seventh Island, Kanto! For having this special move you must have 9000/10000 battle points, if I remember well...