Greazii

Render team/friends only option?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Hey guys

Potentially suggested before but I would love to see a setting to render friends/team only. I play with my partner and we both play tablet, at times the rendering system will opt to turn her invisible even if shes one of the nearest players and having it set to unlimited can get fairly messy. I think these two settings would add a nice bit of a immersion for players like us and also be good on my tablets battery life!

Thanks for listening!

3 answers to this question

Yeah, honestly is just a waste to see other players, this game despite being an MMO, it has no multiplayer features that help you on clearing the game, making seeing other players just stupid (I don't like it, I play the game, I don't talk with people I see, I only help in the chat, but thats all) I know a friend who always send battle matches and friend request, but they aren't usefull neither, so I don't want to see other players...

It would be at least cool if other players could use HM and share the effect with you but no, everything is single player (seeing other players doesn't make it better... And doesn't add anything to the game, so make that optional, if sure will save some data from sending to server>client, so good for the hoster, and good for people that don't care about seeing players.)