Amazing Features

Empoleon1994

Question

Dear Team,

Thanks, that is possible to play POKEMMO without spending real money. Thanks for some implement features like the Game Corner. I have played some times in it and takes fun. 

I have some suggetions, to get POKEMMO more Attractive:

A the ingame features

1st. The Battle Frontier in Sinnoh

For myselve I have played in the Battle Frontier a lot of hours in the original Platinum. My friends and a lot of other pokemon players as well.  Because of the good interaction with each other.  The Advantage to play and win in all diffrent fight systems (the Battle Tower, the Battle Arcade, the Battle Castle, the Battle Hall, and the Battle Factory) is very good to while away time. I knew a lot ex-gamer, they never played pokemmo after 200h+, because they hadnt any reason anymore for playing. This feature strenghten the community and tie a lot of players to this server.

Pls offer all facilities and all ways of fighting (Level 50 or 100(open Level), Singles, Double, maybe Triples), npcs (Elite 4, Champs, Arena Leaders, Rivals) and bonuses (ramdom effects of the Pokemon like weather, hexes, drops a.s.o.). 

The whole good quantity of pvp items (e.g. Choise Scarf, Live Orb, Choise Band)  for the shop shouldnt missed as well.

It will be very excinting, if you fight vs. real trainers in those facilities as well, an highly upgraded remake of the matchmaking.  Pls invite this feature in a similar way to Unova as well.

2nd.  Contest Hall in Sinnoh and Scarfs

I know a Contest Hall exist in Hoenn, I think you should expand it, to ALL regions as well. I know  a lot of gamers like decorating their pokemon.  PLs implemets the "KNURPS" Pokecookies to raise the personality of a pokemon. It is a small feature, but evry contest trainer will celebrate it as well. All sayings topics tied a lot of good remembering on that. You feel good as well, if you see, that you get reward, isnt it. Maybe it is good connectable for events, too.  Now in this hard times of COVID, it is a good chance to tie players with contests as well, so they will get a lot of good emotions due the contest.

3. Pokétch

I like this useful feature wery well. I know some features are implemented in other ways, too. But 

I and a lot of other pokemon Gamers, play pokemon because of all the nice features, who where implemented in the original pokemon games. I think this is the best way to tie every trustfully pokemon player ever.

#2 Calculator I know a lot pvp players like to use them, because it ugly to open an extra window for calculating. 

#7 Dowsing I think this is the best Item Detect ever. It is very comfortable. 

#8 Berry Searcher I think this is a must, for everyone, who wants to plant. It is hard enough for an excact online time for giving water to the berries. Then the gamer will find her berry easilier.

#13 Marking Map I know every player has marked with this funktion his important places. It could be cool, if you implement running pokemon as well. I think its an Idea for good catch events as well.

#15 Coin Flip I think a funny feature for diciding or trolling as well. 

#16 Move Tester I believe its and helpful feature for everyone. For newbies and pros as well.

#19 Roulette Maybe you can build it for a side game as well. Like real  roulett. The Players bet for a number and stands the ball on it number he will get a reward. This is a good feature for the rich poeple on the server. Some of them want to invenst money for having fun.

#20 Trainer Counter this feature i will suggest in my next topic

#21 Kitchen Timer, #24 Stopwatch #25 Alarm Clock I know it is an amazing feature for all who wants to use the while  they are waiting. 

#22 Colour Changer a nice optic feature for everyone, who wants to see his poketch in a nother colour.

All in All the poketch was one of the pleasured and best feature in all pokemon games.

4th Pokéradar

Do you ever feel lonely to grind shinies? You have played over hours and havent get one? Now the times end of hopeless grinding. If you get a high chain of you wished pokemon you have a 1% chance to get a special field, who contents a shiny. If you think that destroys the economy, i have some alternative Idears for you. Drop the special field rate and change lenght, or raise the prices for the repels or the steps for reloading.

Pls implement poketch feature #20 Trainer Counter, so that the Trainer can see, how many encounters in a row they have.

5th Underground in Sinnoh

This was another time wasting thing in Sinnoh i do very often. I like to design my base, take traps for another players, steal flags and orbs, decorate and expand my base as well. To grab for fossils, orb, items a.s.o. was very entertaining. I know a lot players, who wish that amazing feature back. Maybe this is a good method for guild wars in PokeMMO. 

I think you have a graet chance to make PokeMMO to a highly loved community to take development these features. It will tie every single gamer to the community. If you sourround them very well due those features. Duen that the players will feel more surrounded.  And a lucky player will join the community ever, a heartless willl go. 

Pls response me your feedback! I will help you as well even you will need it. Because a lucky community is a healthy community. 

Horst Poetter

[email protected]

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet