Using Fly

u need to find the HM02-fly in the region and get the correct badge in that region to use it.

For example if you found hm02 in firered kanto and you are playing in emerald hoenn you wont be able to use fly in that region until you beat rival before 6th gym city to get hm02 as well as beating gym6 to use that hm02 outside of battle.Even if you alredy teached your pokemon fly move from firered kanto.

That might be reason why you cant fly.Where are you how many badges and did you find HM02-fly in that region.

Edited by MightyBoxer
55 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

u need to find the HM02-fly in the region and get the correct badge in that region to use it.

For example if you found hm02 in firered kanto and you are playing in emerald hoenn you wont be able to use fly in that region until you beat rival before 6th gym city to get hm02 as well as beating gym6 to use that hm02 outside of battle.Even if you alredy teached your pokemon fly move from firered kanto.

That might be reason why you cant fly.Where are you how many badges and did you find HM02-fly in that region.

not 100% true, you dont need the hm in the region in all cases. for example you never need to pick up strength in hoenn but u can use it from another region and you can use fly after surge in kanto 

Edited by Quakkz
1 hour ago, Quakkz said:

not 100% true, you dont need the hm in the region in all cases. for example you never need to pick up strength in hoenn but u can use it from another region and you can use fly after surge in kanto 

well kanto gym3 surge is the needed badge to use fly outside of battle.Everytime i did a storyrun to review my story guide i started unova and kanto was last region to finish.Each time when i came to vermilion before going to ssanne i could never cut tree even tho gym2 kanto is the badge needed and my random poke alredy knew cut.I always do a storyrun review of my guide before the end of autumn for unova to check non-winter items and to then go check winter items as new month comes in right after.Its autumn now so timing is close for my run i will let you know how it goes with kanto tree in vermilion before i visit captain in ssanne for latest pokemmo update.I dont know of other situations with correct HM picked and correct badge in each region.I wont waste time to test each but i will test the easy on the way hm01 vermilion kanto and report.

Edited by MightyBoxer
16 minutes ago, MightyBoxer said:

well kanto gym3 surge is the needed badge to use fly outside of battle.Everytime i did a storyrun to review my story guide i started unova and kanto was last region to finish.Each time when i came to vermilion before going to ssanne i could never cut tree even tho gym2 kanto is the badge needed and my random poke alredy knew cut.I always do a storyrun review of my guide before the end of autumn for unova to check non-winter items and to then go check winter items as new month comes in right after.Its autumn now so timing is close for my run i will let you know how it goes with kanto tree in vermilion before i visit captain in ssanne for latest pokemmo update.I dont know of other situations with correct HM picked and correct badge in each region.I wont waste time to test each but i will test the easy on the way hm01 vermilion kanto and report.

yeah its inconsistent. for some hm moves you need to have the hm in your bag, for others you dont. its kinda weird

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 9:56 PM, Quakkz said:

yeah its inconsistent. for some hm moves you need to have the hm in your bag, for others you dont. its kinda weird

indeed its weird.cut did not work in emerald firered.but fly worked in platinum firered.

Its weird they should just make all hm need correct badge and hm in bag to use.

Edited by MightyBoxer