0 points for forfeit

Keffy

Question

I have to say its extremely infuriating when you get your stacks in a PvP match and the player forfeits at 5 turns.
0 battle points, 0 match making points.
I feel this is a HUGE oversight in the PvP system, and it happens to me multiple times a day.
Its sad that im forced to play a certain way for a certain amount of turns to ensure i make some sort of progress in the rewards system... if its a winning strat it should pay off. end of story.

I have 2 suggestions that could fix it.

1~ Up the forfeit turns. 15 seems like a good number. or remove it all together.
2~ Award a small amount of MP and BP for a forfeit in 5 turns... like single digits... SOMETHING would be nice.

14 answers to this question

On 11/23/2020 at 12:01 AM, Quinn010 said:

rewarded for putting 0 effort make no sense for me (iirc you get punished for quitting early ) 

Not true about punishment

Only if they force close the game. And that's not what I'm talking about.

They can look at your match up. Switch spreading out dmg so no one is killed then quit because they don't like Ur party.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:35 PM, razimove said:

You get elo anyway, dont see a necessity for this.

This post in concerning BP and MP.

I don't care about score, ELO, ranking, the leader board, etc.

I want match making points and BP, The the stuff I'm actually gridring for, please read and understand the post before commenting

Edited by Keffy
Added 2 words for clarity and also spelling
23 minutes ago, Keffy said:

Not true about punishment

Only if they force close the game. And that's not what I'm talking about.

They can look at your match up. Switch spreading out dmg so no one is killed then quit because they don't like Ur party.

if they forfeit after turn 5 you still get rewards. 

1 minute ago, Quinn010 said:

just kill somthing in 5turns lol

Again. Read the post.

"Its sad that im forced to play a certain way for a certain amount of turns to ensure i make some sort of progress in the rewards system... if its a winning strat it should pay off. end of story"

This includes set ups moves quiver dance and cosmic power.

Edited by Keffy
Auto correct
Just now, Keffy said:

Again. Read the post.

"Its sad that im forced to play a certain way for a certain amount of turns to ensure i make some sort of progress in the rewards system... if its a winning strat it should pay off. end of story"

This includes set ups moves quiver dance and cosmic power.

i have like over 200 ladder games this season never had issue with som1 forfeiting turn 5 lol 

On 11/22/2020 at 5:55 AM, Keffy said:

I have to say its extremely infuriating when you get your stacks in a PvP match and the player forfeits at 5 turns.
0 battle points, 0 match making points.
I feel this is a HUGE oversight in the PvP system, and it happens to me multiple times a day.
Its sad that im forced to play a certain way for a certain amount of turns to ensure i make some sort of progress in the rewards system... if its a winning strat it should pay off. end of story.

I have 2 suggestions that could fix it.

1~ Up the forfeit turns. 15 seems like a good number. or remove it all together.
2~ Award a small amount of MP and BP for a forfeit in 5 turns... like single digits... SOMETHING would be nice.

I don't like the forfeit system either but there is really nothing they can do to fix the problem outside of temporary ban for pvp which i wish they would do because even if they change the forfeit time to 15 all someone would have to do is disconnect from the server and you have the same problem i remember playing matchmaking on Halo Reach and they implemented an hour ban for matching only for ppl who kept quitting out i think it was after 3 to 5 quits. I think they should do something similar with the pvp system