Future of Pokemmo

Hello i am a newer player and i have been wondering for sometime now what does the future hold for pokemmo to explain what i really mean by this is what does the pokemmo team intend to do with future update do they plan to add more roms or make some of there own content i know both of these are probably hard tasks to accomplish but im really enjoying the game so far and enjoy playing with my friend im just afraid that once i hit end game that im just going to hit a wall or have nothing to do besides grind money and train for tournaments nothing wrong with that but im afraid that i would eventually get bored and end up moving on from the game. i personally would like to see player run gyms or maybe some special content made by the pokemmo team. But again i know that it probably isnt easy and might not ever be a thing but i would like to hear what you guys have in store for us if you are able to. @Squirtle@Desu@Shu@Kyu

My guesses:

- Major bug fixes and addition of Crown Tundra moves - 2021

- The first release of Hidden Abilities - late 2021

- More bug fixes now that every ability is broken + held items like Assault Jacket - 2022

- Johto - late 2022

- GUI Rework - 2023

- More Hidden Abilities- 2023

- Custom maps 2024

- First release of legendaries in the custom maps 2024

- Tier Council revamp 2026

- Fair shiny rate 2043

En mi caso ya pase todas las regiones como muchos. Solo me concentro en el farmeo, la crianza y las peleas. Pero se esta volviendo monotono, por que cada vez hay menos por descubrir. 
Una region o una nueva aventura al año me parece correcto. Dado que cada usuario nuevo que comienze el juego, tiene un largo camino para terminar las ligas. Y mientras mas años pasen, mas largo es el camino para los recien iniciados. A mi juicio creo que el equilibrio es siempre lo mejor. Yo le sumaria mas eventos de los que hay, muchos mas, para no perder el hilo de las actividades de lo que es un juego de rol.

In my case I already passed all the regions as many. I only focus on farming, breeding, and fighting. But it is becoming monotonous, because there is less and less to discover.
A region or a new adventure a year seems correct to me. Since every new user who starts the game has a long way to go to finish the leagues. And the more years go by, the longer the road is for newcomers. In my opinion I believe that balance is always the best. I would add more events than there are, many more, so as not to lose track of the activities of what a role-playing game is.