xSalFish

Does there exist a comprehensive rare vanity item list?

like limited items and event items, listed with their respective "release events" or time of release

just wondering if anything like this already exists, would be interesting to look at, hard to keep track of all of them. thx

3 hours ago, xSalFish said:

like limited items and event items, listed with their respective "release events" or time of release

just wondering if anything like this already exists, would be interesting to look at, hard to keep track of all of them. thx

Hi @xSalFish - there is no 'official' list, but I can give you the rarest / most valuable vanities (anyone please feel free to correct me)

Rarest / most valuable

• Electric Storm
  • Desu Labcoat
  • Kyu Hat
  • Knight Helmet

Rarest / most valuable (Halloween)

• Blue / Orange Flaming Skull Mask
  • Ghost Costume
  • Jack O-Lantern Mask
  • Scythe
  • Witch's Broomstick

Rarest / most valuable (Christmas)

• Candy cane
  • Penguin Hood / Costume
  • Rudolph Antlers (there is a newer and much cheaper version - this one doesn't have the nose / Christmas lights)

There are many more vanities, but these are the most rarest / valuable released between 2013-2016.

Edited by Imperial

2 hours ago, Imperial said:

Hi @xSalFish - there is no 'official' list, but I can give you the rarest / most valuable vanities (anyone please feel free to correct me)

Rarest / most valuable

• Electric Storm
  • Desu Labcoat
  • Kyu Hat
  • Knight Helmet

• Ghost Costume
  • Jack O-Lantern Mask
  • Scythe
  • Witch's Broomstick

• Candy cane
  • Penguin Hood / Costume
  • Rudolph Antlers (there is a newer and much cheaper version - this one doesn't have the nose / Christmas lights)

There are many more vanities, but these are the most rarest / valuable released between 2013-2016.

if you are refering to the reindeer antlers at the last point, dont really think that you can list them there since they arent limited but seasonal. rudolphs are limited

19 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

if you are refering to the reindeer antlers at the last point, dont really think that you can list them there since they arent limited but seasonal. rudolphs are limited

Yep that's what I was referring to - the original Rudolph Antlers (valued 20-30m)

Edited by Imperial

Just for curiosity, what was the price of Electric Storm and Knight Helmet back in the day? Anyone knows?

42 minutes ago, Rittz said:

Just for curiosity, what was the price of Electric Storm and Knight Helmet back in the day? Anyone knows?

they were going for around 2millions max, nobody wanted vanities back then. shinies were the thing

Edited by Quakkz

4 hours ago, Imperial said:

Rarest / most valuable

• Electric Storm
  • Desu Labcoat
  • Kyu Hat
  • Knight Helmet

• Ghost Costume
  • Jack O-Lantern Mask
  • Scythe
  • Witch's Broomstick

• Candy cane
  • Penguin Hood / Costume

Id like to add the rarest vanity of them all, the Party Hat :P

20201102_235319.jpg

There should be a distinction made between Colorable Desu Labcoats, and Normal Desu Labcoats. There are like <10 active colorable desu labcoats; imo the rarest vanity that you have a possibility of being able to trade for.

3 hours ago, Quakkz said:

they were going for around 2millions max, nobody wanted vanities back then. shinies were the thing

still sad I didn't buy the 2 ES when I could for 12m each. 

Like Gilan said, colorable desu is the rarest, I only know of 7 still active, 2 banned, 1 inactive, none for sale.

41 minutes ago, razimove said:

still sad I didn't buy the 2 ES when I could for 12m each. 

Like Gilan said, colorable desu is the rarest, I only know of 7 still active, 2 banned, 1 inactive, none for sale.

There is only 2 party hats as far as ive seen over the years, one is inactive as well so i would consider that to be the rarest, although probably not as desirable imo

Edited by Obvi

7 hours ago, Imperial said:

Rarest / most valuable

• Electric Storm
  • Desu Labcoat
  • Kyu Hat
  • Knight Helmet

• Ghost Costume
  • Jack O-Lantern Mask
  • Scythe
  • Witch's Broomstick

• Candy cane
  • Penguin Hood / Costume

thanks for the reply

iirc the first line of elfbot items came out 2016 (penguin stuff 2017?), their prices are similar but some of the elfbot ones are probably a little higher

also sleigh bell ribbons seem to be around that price

Edited by xSalFish

9 hours ago, Quakkz said:

Damn, in that case I can't regret more not buying some of those back then. I must admit I only cared about breeding comps back then.

6 hours ago, xSalFish said:

thanks for the reply

iirc the first line of elfbot items came out 2016 (penguin stuff 2017?), their prices are similar but some of the elfbot ones are probably a little higher

also sleigh bell ribbons seem to be around that price

Yeah good call about the elfbot items - their listings are high on GTL but there is not much demand for many of them - the prices are unpredictable.

I'll give an example for a vanity I saw - the Phoenix Tail was listed on GTL for 9m and 3 days later there were a few for 4m. Demand is low on these type of vanities which is why I didn't include the elfbot items - plus the price compared to the other vanities I mentioned are too high in difference.

Sleigh bell ribbons are also fairly expensive, but not as high as the ones I listed.

If you want the most valuable ones, they'd be the ones listed above. Most of them (excluding a few) are also time limited, meaning they are almost never to return.

41 minutes ago, Imperial said:

the elfbot items

my assumption is that the elfbot items have demand, it just seems like less since it's spread between so many different ones

I do remember I have met a Horse head player, trading with me once back in 15/16. Never seen it again since then. 

Anyone knows if it is tradable? 

3 hours ago, Riesz said:

I do remember I have met a Horse head player, trading with me once back in 15/16. Never seen it again since then. 

This was owned by a GM a while back that was given to them when joining the staff from what i remember. I dont believe it is tradeable but i could be wrong about this info. Kind of like the Moderators Ban hammer vanity. Heres a pic when they gave everyone it temporarily alongside a forced bidoof followers for apriI fooIs :P

also, The Dev Squirtle has a few unique hats as well such as a shiny mew hat and a pepe meme hat that screams when he runs lol

Screenshot_2019-04-01-16-36-38.png

Screenshot_2019-04-01-16-36-45.png

Edited by Obvi

4 minutes ago, Obvi said:

This was owned by a GM a while back that was given to them when joining the staff from what i remember. I dont believe it is tradeable but i could be wrong about this info. Kind of like the Moderators Ban hammer vanity. Heres a pic when they gave everyone it temporarily alongside a forced bidoof followers for apriI fooIs :P

Screenshot_2019-04-01-16-36-38.png

Screenshot_2019-04-01-16-36-45.png

The horse head was a gift administrators awarded to certain staff. I believe it was Patrick or Jindu

1 minute ago, Goku said:

The horse head was a gift administrators awarded to certain staff. I believe it was Patrick or Jindu

It was Jindu, now that you say his name i remember haha

3 hours ago, Riesz said:

https://i.gyazo.com/9f3a5be1b79dfa7aefb7fd64483d6e2e.png

Only 3 people in game have access to it. PATRICK, Jindu and Darkshade. It was a vanity made for Jindu by Darkshade

Both PATRICK and Jindu were old GMs, Patrick is dead tho and Jindu still logs from time to time.

Well, now I see all of you talking about limited things and I am a collector and I want to die, I like the game and I see that it has many rare objects, I would like it for my collection but apparently it will be "the work of a lifetime" obtain certain objects, I still have a list of more than 70 shiny that I would like to have with my OT and good statistics, the question, can I get them?

Edited by YorFrost

The fastest shiny I have seen is 2 shiny from 2 consecutive sweet scent (not of same horde, not me but a Chinese guy) posted his battle screen shot. 

So theoretically, u still have good chance of getting ur shiny list tick off. 

As for vanity, as long as u play the game, u will have limited from now on =) 

I still play this game time to time, wondering whats the Electric storm price now ? I have got one actualy.