PSL XIII - Preliminary Preliminary

#notimeforhashtags #letsgo

This match will decide who will be the #6 seed in the Preliminary Rounds.

Matches can be played from Now until Monday November 23rd 23:59 UTC+1

There will be no extensions for this match. Contact your opponent immediately.

Sailor Lunatones (2) vs (1) Nincadas With Attitude

OU: Senjutsuka vs Chuckunsoo

M-UU: TohnR vs Umbramol

M-LC: SweetForU vs MonkeyDMathew

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Edited by ThinkNicer
51 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Can we get an explanation why we're having to do a play in game when the Nincadas clearly finished 7th and we're in 6th place?

@pachima @ThinkNicer

1 minute ago, SweeTforU said:

Huh why are we facing nincadas if we have higher score

Because our whole run might have been different if there was actually a fixed match right before midseason. Maybe we could have gotten some transfers we were not able to due to us being last. Just one implication of the possible fixed match. Same goes for our last week, not like we tryharded that cuz we thought we were out lol

1 hour ago, DoubleJ said:

@CHUCKunso bro, I love you guys but real talk Taillows fucking you over for one match potentially fucks our entire season over. We suck, but we worked really hard half the time and earned our spot for sure. 

@gbwead I know you have an opinion on this. 

Well considering the shit show that happened, I think the hosts should have changed the playoffs to 4 teams instead of 6 teams. This would mean that no matter what Nincadas, Lunatones and Taillows would have never been in a position where they could qualify. Since Nincadas robbed Bats of their first victory in the season because of the Arce disconnection and the fact that overall Bats have a higher score than Villains on week 7, I feel like Bats performed better than Villains this season and that's why they should be the qualified in a 4 teams playoffs.

Basically, this would mean the playoffs would include Rotoms, Empoleons, Blazikens and Bats. There is no perfect solution for what happened, but I feel this would solve a lot of issues without creating too many.

Obviously, hosts chose another path and I understand where they are coming from, but seriously Nincadas and Lunatones please get gud xD

I feel like every season we have some crazy things happen that are for the most part out of the teams control. We've had players or managers dropping out for little to no reason, earthquakes, coaching scandals, bugs, people signing up on multiple accounts, copious amounts of rng as well as many other things over the years. And the result is almost always "shit happens" and then we move on with the event.

I understand we don't have the same hosts every season and so we can't expect the same standard of decisions but I really don't understand how people are ok to let all these other things slide but then give this team a second chance that they quite frankly don't deserve based on their historically abysmal performance all season and randomly decide to punish a team that worked hard to earn their spot. 

That being said no matter what team wins this they are getting knocked out first round of playoffs anyway, so do what you want I guess and continue this circus.

1 hour ago, gbwead said:

Well considering the shit show that happened, I think the hosts should have changed the playoffs to 4 teams instead of 6 teams. This would mean that no matter what Nincadas, Lunatones and Taillows would have never been in a position where they could qualify. Since Nincadas robbed Bats of their first victory in the season because of the Arce disconnection and the fact that overall Bats have a higher score than Villains on week 7, I feel like Bats performed better than Villains this season and that's why they should be the qualified in a 4 teams playoffs.

Basically, this would mean the playoffs would include Rotoms, Empoleons, Blazikens and Bats. There is no perfect solution for what happened, but I feel this would solve a lot of issues without creating too many.

Obviously, hosts chose another path and I understand where they are coming from, but seriously Nincadas and Lunatones please get gud xD

XD

9 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

@CHUCKunso bro, I love you guys but real talk Taillows fucking you over for one match potentially fucks our entire season over. We suck, but we worked really hard half the time and earned our spot for sure. 

@gbwead I know you have an opinion on this. 

It's not just 'one match' it was the match that couldve put lunatones and taillows out of playoff spots and bats and nincadas in 5th and 6th, right before midseason. That does change way too many things in morale/midseason dynamic to ignore. Continuing by leaving nincadas and taillows out wouldn't have made much sense either because your team indirectly gained some things from this whole ordeal as well. GBs solution looked pretty appealing but that wouldve been even more unfair towards the Villains who've had a decent season all things considered.

Edited by ThinkNicer
4 hours ago, LeJovi said:

Both teams suck and gonna get smashed by blazikens anyway

GL 

Sailor Lunatones (5) vs (3) Just Blaziken It

OU1: Senjutsuka vs ZDFire

OU2: aldahirramirez vs ZeknShooter

UU: TohnR vs Mlhawk

NU: Cjmystogan vs Kriliin

Doubles: Chjul vs Kamowanthere

LC: SweeTforU vs Goldeneyes

M-Dubs: Artemiseta vs Zokuru

M-OU: DoubleJ vs Lunarck

meh,  if you are sure

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.