Capture safari pokemon

I was researching the possibilities of capturing a pokemon

when you throw a rock you have more chances of capture but the pokemon can also go

when you throw a bait in pokemon it can stay but it is less possible to catch

now when you throw a safari pokeball you have a 50% chance of catching it all depends on your luck

now thinking about the bug that existed before tyranitar when you arrived with him in the first place his sand ability damaged the safari pokemon and they were easier to capture

but it was a bug that they fixed, they blocked the skills so as not to affect the capture

Now in my thinking if you have a lvl 30 pokemon in the first place and you want to capture a lvl 25 pokemon it will be difficult to capture it on safari everything will depend on luck

but if you have a lvl 100 pokemon in the first place with good speed and damage statistics and you try to capture a lvl 20 pokemon you will have much more chance of capture

but it all depends on the probabilities since you need to do calculations to know the true capture number which is impossible because luck has to do with a lot

You can use the repellent technique, you equip a wild chansey first and with the repellent you will get pokemon of the same level or higher, having the possibility of more chansey coming out

I hope this information works and if someone knows more things can report them to improve the content

800px-Red_Chansey_PO.png