X31 equal to x30?/X31 es igual a x30?

Me encontraba buscando un gyarados, entre muchos otros pokemon x31, entonces me susurra un jugador ofertando e un gyarados 3x31 ps, ataque físico y defensa, 1x30 en velocidad y naturaleza pícara, entonces dije en mi mente: "ha me parece bien", después le dije que cuanto quería por el gyarados y me dijo ¿cuanto ofreces? , como no se mucho de los precios le pregunte a un amigo, y me dijo que a lo mucho ofrecía 250k, y eso fue lo que ofrecí entonces el dijo:"uno igualito al mio cuesta más que eso" , entonces fui bloqueada, después me puse a invertigar, y resulta,que no eran los mismos,el gyarados del GTL tenia naturaleza firme, 4x31, ps, ataque, defensa y velocidad, entonces me pregunté ¿por qué piden lo mismo por un x30 como si fuera un x31?

//////////////////////////////

I was looking for a gyarados, among many other pokemon x31, then a player whispered to me offering a gyarados 3x31 ps, physical attack and defense, 1x30 in speed and mischievous nature, then I said in my mind: "it seems fine to me", then I told him how much I wanted for the gyarados and he told me how much do you offer? As I don't know much about the prices, I asked a friend, and he told me that at most he offered 250k, and that's what I offered so he said: "one just like mine costs more than that", so I was blocked, later I started to invest, and it turns out, they were not the same, the GTL gyarados had a firm nature, 4x31, ps, attack, defense and speed, so I wondered why they ask the same for a x30 as if it were a x31?

Sorry for the translation

599913280_Screenshot_2020-11-17-14-19-46-993_eu.pokemmo.client2.thumb.png.bcdc560de7ae63be22e04112d38d64e1.png

30 and 31 IV's have the same stats WITH OUT EV's on it at level 30 so for a fast sweeper as example where you would go 252 in the attack stat and 252 in the speed stat you just have 4 usable evs left, lets say you use them on hp. With that EV split you would have the same stats as a 5x31 comp with "just" 31 in HP/ATK/Speed and 30 in Def/SpD.