3 suggestions for ya

RedPlato

Question

Yo folks! During my journey on pokemmo I admired some innovations like the trips through regions, the regional tutors, the bp and the pvp system, and thanks to this game I learned something about the competitive building and battling, soooooo nice! After 3 months of this game I've got some suggestions for u (plis don't punch me if I tell tauros**t):

1. for the hunting: having in the map (or in the pokedex) a list of all the wild pokemons in the zone around you. Like: are u in route xxx and u want to know what kind of pokemons are living in the tall grass or water o rocks? You'll open the pokedex or the maps, and u will find it. 

2.for the abilities: during my pvp battle i've noticed that a lot of teams are very very similar. Ferrothorn it's omnipresent, for example. Now, if (like) Magic Bounce will be available, Natu, Espeon and the others can face him with a little bit of advantage... since moves from gen 6 are available (and sometimes a surprise during pvp), some hidden abilities could help a lot of pokemons to change the balancing and create new teams. Same thing for Solar power, etc. 

3. Complete the pokedex: I suggest to give a money price. Maybe 1.000.000. divided for each reagion (when u complete the dex of kanto, Oak will give u 250.000; when u complete hoenn, sinnoh, etc. same thing with the professors of each region. Or maybe, only when u complete all the dex, 1.000.000... i think it could be an interesting challenge, no?

See ya!

3 answers to this question