Any news about the Underground in Sinnoh?

Everything is in the title.
I began playing just a few days ago and I picked Sinnoh especially because I thought the Underground and the Contests would make it the best zone, since they'd both be especially interesting in a MMO.
Imagine my surprise when I learn that neither are implemented. 
So I spent some time looking for infos about them, and I found nothing.

So here's the question. Any news about adding the Underground to the game? Any idea of when it will be implemented?

• 2 months later...

They decided Not to implement the Underground of Sinnoh. I actually think that it's better this way because in the Original Platinum, you get Items from there such as Elemental stones, Arceus Plates, Items with high price (rare bone, shards) and of course, Fossils. Im thinking that this would ruin the current methods of obtaining the above items and especially the market

However,  the Fossils Cranidos and Shieldon can be found using the same method with the other fossils ( Rock smash and Frisk/Thief). As for Spiritomb, you get a Gift one and wild ones can be found from Rock Smashing

Edited by RealMak
37 minutes ago, RealMak said:

They decided Not to implement the Underground of Sinnoh. I actually think that it's better this way because in the Original Platinum, you get Items from there such as Elemental stones, Arceus Plates, Items with high price (rare bone, shards) and of course, Fossils. Im thinking that this would ruin the current methods of obtaining the above items and especially the market

However,  the Fossils Cranidos and Shieldon can be found using the same method with the other fossils ( Rock smash and Frisk/Thief). As for Spiritomb, you get a Gift one and wild ones can be found from Rock Smashing

So, are you in the dev team to actually know what they decide to implement or not? i dont think you have any base for this. Besides that it would be nice if you would stop necroing 2 month old threads, its annoying

Edited by Quakkz
2 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

So, are you in the dev team to actually know what they decide to implement or not? i dont think you have any base for this. Besides that it would be nice if you would stop necroing 2 month old threads, its annoying

Im just bored. Plus if you are annoyed by this, then you should just IGNORE my posts