[GUI] [VERY VERY WIP] Lime Green Earthbound/Aseprite/Pixelated Theme

* As stated in the title, this is a work in progress and it is full of bugs everywhere, as well as some things like battles, the chat and pokemon summaries being completely unchanged.

ASEBOUND THEME

It looks like aseprite and earthbound

image.thumb.png.fbdb05c2897fb1fb8b0ec986d6732f4f.pngimage.thumb.png.d1db57c06358d8954df0d50d252c89f9.png

NOTES

Spoiler

* I'm not a graphic designer and have no experience in that field

* I have no experience making themes or working with xml

* Unfortunately, the font it uses needs to be either too small or too big to not be blurry

KNOWN PROBLEMS/BUGS

Spoiler

* On pokedex entries, there's a problem with the background scaling/splitting/slicing/splicing, whatever it's called, it's at the bottom if you want to see

* It's very bright and some things are hard to read

* There's no accented e in the font, so you'll be seeing Pokmon and Pokdex a lot

* The font is very hard to read at a small size and especially when it's blurry, so I'm going to leave the chat font unchanged

* Pokemon summary, battles, trainer cards and possibly more things haven't been touched

* Title logo is off-centered

PLANS

Spoiler

* This is pretty hard to look at, so maybe this current theme will be a light theme (or flavour, if you will) and I can make a seperate dark theme. If you want to leave feedback in the comments, please also mention what colour (in dark of course) you'd like to see whenever I get to it.

* There's a mod somewhere called the earthbound music mod. Some tracks in it are unchanged including all of hoenn and sinnoh, so I'd like to edit it maybe sometime and finish that.

CHANGELOG

Spoiler

11/25/2020: Completed everything in the pokemmo_ui.png file, also changed the button hover so you can actually see the text

INSTALLATION

Download the zip file, extract it to PokeMMO\data\themes

DOWNLOAD LINK

Also if you see any bugs that aren't already mentioned here please post what they are and where they are in the comments

Edited by Jaden
Updated