legendary glitch/ possible exploit

So, I was trying to get the keldeo from a battle. Less than one minute in the battle, it gave the victory to the other guy. in the Middle of a battle screen(only one move was used before it did it so I know I didn't forfit), it kicked me to the pokecenter. ngl, this is a salt generator. I don't know if there is an exploit that was found or just a hiccup in the server. I just wanted the OT ;-;

Screenshot_20201115-134510_PokeMMO.jpg

4 hours ago, Oldenman said:

edit: There has been confirmation that there is an exploitable glitch. Anyone that goes and uses it deserves the hammer. 

It definitely is. And there's specific people who use it to extort money, telling people without the dex entry they'll give them the dex entry for 400-500k, otherwise they keep abusing this bug to hold on to legendaries when their hiding spot ends up being found. @Kyu @Desu that's punishable right?

Edited by TheFrenchiestFry
8 hours ago, TheFrenchiestFry said:

It definitely is. And there's specific people who use it to extort money, telling people without the dex entry they'll give them the dex entry for 400-500k, otherwise they keep abusing this bug to hold on to legendaries when their hiding spot ends up being found. @Kyu @Desu that's punishable right?

I can neither confirm nor deny this, but I did see a few different accounts posting in Trade Chat that they had the Legendary and were "selling" dex entries, might be linked.

1 hour ago, EssDeeCee said:

I can neither confirm nor deny this, but I did see a few different accounts posting in Trade Chat that they had the Legendary and were "selling" dex entries, might be linked.

I mean it's normal to charge 100-150k for dex entries but if someone finds you and battles you it should be fair game. Relying on a glitch to hold on to a legendary unless someone pays you however is bug abuse (and also extorting new players when you charge 400-500k but there's no rules against that I guess so meh), and bug abuse is grounds for a ban isn't it? @Rache

23 hours ago, TheFrenchiestFry said:

Yeah it is. If you find someone doing that just report it, then the GMs can decide which reason (bug abuse or extortion) they ban these players for. 

1 hour ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Yeah it is. If you find someone doing that just report it, then the GMs can decide which reason (bug abuse or extortion) they ban these players for. 

Is this kind of extortion even illegal? Iirc if they weren't exploiting a glitch for it they can charge whatever they want for a dex entry, as shitty as it is. 

On 11/18/2020 at 12:16 AM, noomuch said:

well the things they do are not fun  :c

Knowing that they are exploiting, I feel no fun now :(

I don't mind if they are strong enough to hold legendary up forever but exploiting isn't tolerable 

On 11/15/2020 at 4:28 PM, MoxieMozzie said:

Happened to me as well. Lost with three healthy pokemon, no prompt or warning. During battle his charizard on my left hit my gyarados,  my pokemon to the right with hurricane,.  I'm pretty sure that isn't suppose to be possible. Unless pumpking lololol

Looking into this still but in response to hurricane: Flying moves can hit anywhere from anywhere on the field