Adding Legendaries

Kemchump

Question

I'm certain this has been talked about a lot. And I am aware of the plan with legendaries (though I read that plan two years ago). But for me and a lot of people I know, an immense part of the game is legendaries, and catching every Pokémon is what makes Pokemon. I understand also that Pokemmo isn't trying to be like every other game, but it honestly feels really bad to catch Zekrom or Reshiram or Ho-Oh and Lugia, and then not be allowed to keep it. Additionally, in all of the games, there are many more legendaries than just the main two, and it's the thrill of being able to catch all of them that gives me motivation to play the game. I donated and everything and would like to do all I could to get something like this done, because it is completely make or break for me.

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Kemchump said:

I'm certain this has been talked about a lot. And I am aware of the plan with legendaries (though I read that plan two years ago). But for me and a lot of people I know, an immense part of the game is legendaries, and catching every Pokémon is what makes Pokemon. I understand also that Pokemmo isn't trying to be like every other game, but it honestly feels really bad to catch Zekrom or Reshiram or Ho-Oh and Lugia, and then not be allowed to keep it. Additionally, in all of the games, there are many more legendaries than just the main two, and it's the thrill of being able to catch all of them that gives me motivation to play the game. I donated and everything and would like to do all I could to get something like this done, because it is completely make or break for me.

have u heard of rumors about dungeons, they plan to add HAs and obtainable legendaries from it

rache did say they would like to add some legendaries to keep but only for weak ones like regirock.

kyogre would be too strong for pve to just add.

It would be nice to add all legendaries the same way we alredy have mewtwo and the others.

Or they could add all strong legendaries to keep but they would disable their usage in pve battles.

Anyway thats what i understood the reason is for not adding them.