alcance para los ADM. del Server

Hi… I wanted to give you an overview on a very specific topic that is widely used in the game… It's the topic of money farming with the NPCs… from Kanto versus the other 3 regions. The point is that while you are farming in Kanto ... the NPCs ... the most they give is about 1.5k to 2k with any NPC ... an exception of the gym leaders, but I will only refer to the normal NPCs of the game . And if that wasn't enough ... once you get past the kanto league ... the same NPCs don't even level up their pokemon, but will keep the same levels and give the same amounts of money (this I'll put in for myself) even a Persian with payday would make more money than those NPCs). The question to all of this would be ... is there any chance that they can change this particular point a bit or at least revise it? If the annoyance weren't much of course ... Like I said before ... this is just a small scope just for the adm. From this MMO. For your attention, understanding and kindness… thank you very much for listening and reading.
PS.- I don't know what happens ... but this is the second time that it happens to me that I write about a comment and they delete it