Introducing Vanhiz

Vanhiz

Due to several people wondering who am I and bitching because I'm a "newbie" I decided to make this topic.

My name is Mikko, I live in Finland and I'm 18 years old. I started pokemmo in october 2012 with IGN Vanhiz, and quited in november when the game ran out of content. In early 2013, a friend of mine told me he found this PokeMMO, and i was like plz I played it ages ago. But I came on anyways to help him to get started. Then I realized that there had been added more content to the game, so I obv had to finish the game..
After beating e4 and islands, I started wondering that was that it, again
Then i came here to troll the forums because I was really bored lol
Then I found out about all the cool clans and everything, so I set a goal to myself to get a shiny pokemon in my hands that I've been dreaming of since a kid, so i started at safari zone catching some chanseys. When I finally got an egg, i went and traded it for shiny tangela XD I was so happy that I nearly jizzed, until I heard it's the most unwanted shiny, so I traded it back for egg and got a shiny parasect for it. Then I started trading shinys for better and better ones, now I'm in Rain with IGN Snowyh, and am pretty successed in the game.

Thx for your time and plz don't complain anymore about who am I.
:)