PSL XIII - Week Seven

My stance is this. Yetto and the other taillows may disagree but I feel the following needs to happen

1: The hosts need to provide proof of this ‘undeniable proof’ and a logical concrete explanation for why it is valid. 

2: Failing the above taillows must be re-instigated into PSL with no punishments

If either of the above do not happen, it is clear that the hosts are showing bias and It is my opinion they must not be allowed to continue hosting PSL starting immediately. 

Innocent until proven guilty am I right?

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

My stance is this. Yetto and the other taillows may disagree but I feel the following needs to happen

1: The hosts need to provide proof of this ‘undeniable proof’ and a logical concrete explanation for why it is valid. 

2: Failing the above taillows must be re-instigated into PSL with no punishments

If either of the above do not happen, it is clear that the hosts are showing bias and It is my opinion they must not be allowed to continue hosting PSL starting immediately. 

amount + when

13 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

:clown:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.