Hatch Locations

7 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

What exactly do you mean? It doesn't matter where you hatch something. Where you are is where the location will say

Excuse me? Yes it does >:( I pay attention to all my hatch locations and make sure they're perfect, how dare you ;-;

Also, ooh a compilation of all accessible locations to hatch in doesn't seem like a bad idea at all! Might actually post that. So far I just end up googling "List of all locations in Pokemon Fire Red/Emerald/Platinum/BW" and deciding where to hatch a pokemon from that list. Pokemmo also has two special locations, one that leaves the hatch location blank and the other that says "--------------------". Best place to hatch ghosts/rotom if u ask me. 

6 hours ago, noomuch said:

i think he/she wants to know good places for hatch locations/ or how to go to them

Yes that's exactly what I wanna know.

6 hours ago, FighterChamp said:

Blank hatch location iz best

Ik that it's there but it's not out there in the open very less people know where it is. (Even idk where it is)

5 hours ago, Bearminator said:

That's actually neat idea to share favourite locations for hatching specific mons/types

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, TheFrenchiestFry said:

Also, ooh a compilation of all accessible locations to hatch in doesn't seem like a bad idea at all! Might actually post that.

Yes I hope the whole community supports this cause.

Thank you everyone :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, LucasLyn5 said:

It's no longer possible, sadly. It's eggs hatched during a PvP match.

Back then, eggs could hatch during matches, but after that was changed, it became unobtainable.

Not sure. What about i watch a tour match while my egg is hatching and not leave the place?

On 4/21/2023 at 10:02 PM, caioxlive13 said:

Not sure. What about i watch a tour match while my egg is hatching and not leave the place?

When spectating matches, your location doesn't change, and therefore won't affect the egg hatch location.