[GUI] Stolen Theme

Hi everyone !

Let me introduce you to "my" theme, but to create it, I took everything I liked on already existing themes. So that's not realy "my" theme.

All of the themes I used to create this one are awesome, and all the credits should be given to their creators, not to me. I'm just a thief. Shame on me.

ICyHqmY.jpg

But, everytime I tryied one of those themes, I liked it, but... There was always some things that bothered me. Like... The cursor, the Battle HUD or the Pokemon Infos... So... I decided to take everything I liked in thoses themes, and  to remove what I disliked, to create "my own" theme. And, well, I'm pretty happy with the result... So... I decided to post it here, because maybe some people will like it aswell.

• So FIRST, the credits, of course, to the creators who made the themes I stole parts from, and without their works, nothing would have been possible :

Gen5 Inspired Theme (The most important one, I kept a lot of parts from this one !)
Extra Dark Theme (For the PC boxes.)
Dark Theme (I took the "EV" and "IV" part of this one, for the Pokemon Informations. Was a good idea.)
Underworld Theme (I took the Health Bars in battle from this one.)
Azurora Theme (For some "Battle HUD" parts. And some Items part in battle too.)
Black and White Theme (For some "Main-HUD" and some "Battle HUD" parts.)
(I don't remember which one I used for the cursors, I'm sorry. T_T)
Tutorial Custom Background Login Screen (Thanks to this tuto, I was able to make my own login screen.)

And sadly, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting some themes I used. I'm sorry if that's the case... Well, actualy, I'm just a thief who stole your work so, I'm not THAT sorry. But I'm a bit sorry anyway.

• Well, now, it's time for some pictures I guess, so, let's go 

Pokémons Info :
jSEdIrv.png

Interface :
TRxPenH.png

PC boxes :
bb4R2jk.png

Battle HUD :
AB5mdrB.png

UooKApn.png

X6NmcNn.png

• I guess that's all. Oh, wait... I almost forget the download link. Ahah, I'm so stupid sometimes

Here you go ! 

Download Link --> Stolen Theme !

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. And once again, thanks to all the creators who made the themes I used to make this one ! You are legend !

PS : The word "Theme" as been used 17 times in this post. That's impressive.
PS2 : Yeah, I'm french, that's why the game is in French on thoses screenshots, and that's also why my english suck so bad. Please be nice. I'm a nice thief. <3

Edited by Luminiel

Let me see if I can steal find something else, coming from a Dark Theme.

Edit : Done. Just steal took the black background from the Dark Theme and added it instead of that "white/grey" one. Download link updated. Tell me if you like it, and if that's what you wanted. And I hope your soul will come back from oblivion safely.

Edited by Luminiel

u need repair this too

1 hour ago, Quinn010 said:

i like the theme but can you fix the pvp tab the spectator thing doesnt show good and team singup also
 c21d897aa33baf3fefc089e62864ec2c.pngee28f84f1a4d18ac76e0724ed9bed93a.png

in other team when u want to see leaderboards, u see this 4ede62302dfe3268858eb6704886cef7.png

and in ur theme u can see this : 0e262369390eb5143ba566ee262f377e.png

EDITED. if u can repair this,mencioned me @xMago i go use bc i like it

Edited by xMago
11 hours ago, Luminiel said:

Let me see if I can steal find something else, coming from a Dark Theme.

Edit : Done. Just steal took the black background from the Dark Theme and added it instead of that "white/grey" one. Download link updated. Tell me if you like it, and if that's what you wanted. And I hope your soul will come back from oblivion safely.

Thanks a lot for change. It looks beautiful <3

• 3 weeks later...

hi bro, with a new updated have a problem when u send a duel, u cant see options when u try duel with a friend.

when u have any info or can stolen edit ur theme, u can @ me again? 

On 11/9/2020 at 8:16 AM, Luminiel said:

Everything works now. Please let me know if something is wrong :)

edit i fixed manually, no need @ me xD

Edited by xMago
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...