About punishment of quitting PVP

SQ

Question

4 answers to this question

9 hours ago, SQ said:

This is yesterday's [OU]256 championship,I accidentally chose qualifying,after quitting I was banned in PvP. I don't think it's reasonable,because I'm not malicious and it is no bonus points. In the end,I spent a lot of time,but I didn't even get a second prize:(

I suggest it can be modified. 

Screenshot_20201108_082724.jpg

that's how does work the disqualification thing.. you wont get the rewards if happen that... anyway if you got DQ, pretty sure you forgot to join the tournament queque, next time be careful hue, you not the only one who keep forget to sign up x)

Edited by DarylDixon
1小时前,DarylDixon 说:

that's how does work the disqualification thing.. you wont get the rewards if happen that... anyway if you got DQ, pretty sure you forgot to join the tournament queque, next time be careful hue, you not the only one who keep forget to sign up x)

However, he did not forget to register, but was unable to enter the competition due to unreasonable suspension rules. In the end, he not only missed the chance to win the championship, but also failed to get the runner up because of the disqualification, and even lost a qualifying match. Is this really reasonable?

I understand that malicious exit from qualifying should be punished, but can we optimize the judging mechanism? For example, a player who is about to participate in the final is currently participating in the qualifying competition, which can be ended immediately (the qualifying score is not calculated); or, the mechanism of the final reward payment should be optimized, so that at least he can get the second prize.

I hope you understand what I mean. I wish pokemmo better and better.

Imagine that you are about to enter the championship finals and you are only one step away from getting the championship reward. At this time, the system suddenly prompts you that "you have been disqualified", and you can only watch the championship leave you. What is even more incredible is that even the runner-up does not have your name, which means that your three-hour hard work has been fruitless. What will you think?

45077733_QQ20201108202811.thumb.png.d2a56cd256f2c01fa5c5ee93d1fb29fc.png

Edited by GuaPizzz