About the spectator system

SuperGeralt

Question

Dear management,I m a player who was played pokemmo for two years.This Halloween event bothers me a lot.Makes me feel bad.Due this spectator system,bothers me and my team.Our team spent lots of money to find out how to defeat the pumpkin king easily.But due this spectator system,strangers can directly STEAL our research results.Whats more,some network anchor

even watch us live.Led to our building being quickly leakded out.This behavior  greatly dampens our enthusiam and we feel that our privacy has been violated.This is the case this year,as is the event last year.My team and I have been troubled by this for two years.Therefore,we strongly recommend adding a setting to the spectator system.For example: only friends in the game can watch the game or plays have the right to refuse or allow others to watch the game.

Cheers

IGN:ZireaelCiri

引用

VHisc

• 版主
  • staff.png.5516c2c02b1068fef62760f207ade7

Maybe u don't know what happpened,  let me tell u. Because im a Chinese, i konw sth about that. XD

In both 2019 and 2020, there were always some people doing noting, but just stand beside the pumpking king, using the spectator system to OB how others fight against the pumpking king. When they saw someone was able to beat the king, they will immediately copy his method. Maybe up tp now, it just OK. But after that they will video this method and upload it to Bilibili (a web like Youtube)  in order to attract fans and get income.

What make we became more anrgy was when we told them: Please indicate the author in ur vidio. They will insist that, the team it is his original. When we give evidence to prove that he plagiarized, he even incited his fans to abuse the originator online.  :(

This kind of things had happend twice in China. Actually i dont want it happen again, so im very agree to this suggest.  XD

Edited by SuperGeralt

20分钟前,TheFrenchiestFry 说:

If you let someone on the internet's bad attitude get to you, then you need to work on yourself. Remember they're a stranger behind a screen playing a POKEMON GAME. And that they're probably sad/angry because nothing good happens in their lives so they just angrily take it out on their computer to feel good about themselves. Either laugh of those people or realize it doesn't actually affect you if you don't let it, and move on. Your attitude is what dictates things, friend, not other people. 

ok,fine

I think every arguments have been made from both parties. This is getting repetitive. It has been made clear that this suggestion won't see any positive answer from staff, so how about stopping the ego clash ? 

If both parties agree on wanting to keep community's enjoyment of the game, they can start with moving on from an useless debate. 

18 minutes ago, Poufilou said:

I think every arguments have been made from both parties. This is getting repetitive. It has been made clear that this suggestion won't see any positive answer from staff, so how about stopping the ego clash ? 

If both parties agree on wanting to keep community's enjoyment of the game, they can start with moving on from an useless debate. 

No pls I like fights (also yay I got the 100th post in this thread 5 posts ago, ez win)

But yeah I really don't think there's anything more to be said here. I vote to close this heckstorm of a thread.too, entertaining as it was. 

Edited by TheFrenchiestFry

For me, this is where this suggestion loses all credibility:

8 hours ago, lucifersaber said:

I am very willing to share my thoughts with my friends. And we also share many configuration of pokemon in the PVP section on the Chinese forum. I just don't want those shit people to get my team through the ez way of watching the game.

So, essentially, you're saying that you're willing to give your team out to EVERYONE for free (on CN PVP forums), unless they spectate you. God forbid if they spend an extra 10 minutes to see how you actually use the team that you suggested to win..

So, you're giving everyone the exact configuration on how to win (for free), but you're mad that they took some time to see how to apply the methods that you suggested? How are they supposed to confirm that your suggestions work then? How can you even pretend to be helpful if you are only willing to tell them the pokemon to use (with SO MUCH deserved credit btw), but not actually show them how exactly to use them?

Literally what @TheFrenchiestFry said to this comment is the only appropriate response. It's extremely clear that you only want money and/or fame for being the "first" to come up with a team (despite MANY MANY players having figured out "your" methods years before you).

You can go ahead and stop pretending this suggestion is for some altruistic reason other than wanting to make yourself more money/credibility now.

It really sounds like the only reason this idea is being suggested is so that players can post a thread online on the pokemon players need to buy to win, and then charge an additional 5m or whatever just to allow players to spectate and show them how to use the pokemon that you suggested.

Spoiler

Maybe that's why this suggestion already has 104 comments but only 8 upvotes lol

21 hours ago, Darker said:

pvp requires technology and lots of practice but pve does not, and some use copy these to earn fame and profit now

TheFrenchiestFry wrote the Pumpking guide for the community on his own volition, he didn't ask the players that will use it to pay him/make him famous dude, the only reason you think of it that way is cause you want to keep things "private" and not let the other players gain anything from events is just selfish and inconsiderate to the new and alike

Post summary: Chinese community is informed of how the pumpkin is passed in the Chinese forum, where there will be thousands and thousands of people, but their selfishness does not want it to be shared for other communities of countries.

congratulations, you have won the award for the most selfish community.

Edited by xMago
2小时前,xMago 说:

Post summary: Chinese community is informed of how the pumpkin is passed in the Chinese forum, where there will be thousands and thousands of people, but their selfishness does not want it to be shared for other communities of countries.

congratulations, you have won the award for the most selfish community.

There are so many famous pvp players abroad, are you still worried that you can't think of a team to play Pumpkin King, or are you worried that they are not willing to show you?

2小时前,noomuch 说:

TheFrenchiestFry wrote the Pumpking guide for the community on his own volition, he didn't ask the players that will use it to pay him/make him famous dude, the only reason you think of it that way is cause you want to keep things "private" and not let the other players gain anything from events is just selfish and inconsiderate to the new and alike

i dont know who is TheFrenchiestFry,all the things i said happened in the circle of Chinese players ,they need gain anything from events by  through  and  experiment team。not copy

14分钟前,Archiver 说:

How the hell do people annoy you when all they're doing is spectating?

Wow, just wow.

They will keep chatting with you privately in game  and  discord(QQ),Ask you for link if you  not they will  scold you in discord(QQ)

2 hours ago, Darker said:

There are so many famous pvp players abroad, are you still worried that you can't think of a team to play Pumpkin King, or are you worried that they are not willing to show you?

I was passing the pumpkin the same method that I passed it last year, then later on they shared with me (without asking) your strategy, and I ended up grateful to that person.

It is not very difficult to be a GOOD PERSON without being SELFISH.

2 hours ago, Darker said:

Seriously? There are many players who will share their team without any type of "privacy" issue like you. You are the only person who care money MORE THAN FRIENDS.

1 hour ago, Darker said:

They will keep chatting with you privately in game  and  discord(QQ),Ask you for link if you  not they will  scold you in discord(QQ)

Hey Here i tell you a thing, though you get this suggestion here, ppl will STILL ASK 

●How did you beat the pumpkin?

●can you please share your team of pumpkin?

● How Can I beat the pumpkin easily?

Because people will see you battling with pumpkin repeatedly, this will make them able to ask. Still the only way is block list because you are too too oooooo rude.

Edited by FighterChamp
3 hours ago, Quakkz said:

just for my interst - how many views does a popular video on that chinese plattform get?

if you post vids in bilibili ill watch em,

6 hours ago, Darker said:

i dont know who is TheFrenchiestFry,all the things i said happened in the circle of Chinese players ,they need gain anything from events by  through  and  experiment team。not copy

regardless whether its english or chinese the guide is for english speaking people, and there are alot of english speaking people internationally

26 minutes ago, noomuch said:

if you post vids in bilibili ill watch em,

regardless whether its english or chinese the guide is for english speaking people, and there are alot of english speaking people internationally

lol i was just asking to get a feeling on how big the chinese community really is

Again with the "us vs you", sigh. At this point I feel like nothing's gonna get through to the people supporting this suggestion and they're just gonna keep retorting with the same replies in bigger and bigger letters every time, like they have been for the past 30 or so replies, and they won't drop the "us vs you" mentality despite us being one community. It's p obvious they're not gonna understand (or bother reading the whole thing) let alone agree, and this argument's getting really stale. Can staff just close the thread and let devs decide whether they wanna do this or not? It's taking up valuable suggestion space by repeatedly coming back to the top of the subforum.

Edited by TheFrenchiestFry