About the spectator system

SuperGeralt

Question

Dear management,I m a player who was played pokemmo for two years.This Halloween event bothers me a lot.Makes me feel bad.Due this spectator system,bothers me and my team.Our team spent lots of money to find out how to defeat the pumpkin king easily.But due this spectator system,strangers can directly STEAL our research results.Whats more,some network anchor

even watch us live.Led to our building being quickly leakded out.This behavior  greatly dampens our enthusiam and we feel that our privacy has been violated.This is the case this year,as is the event last year.My team and I have been troubled by this for two years.Therefore,we strongly recommend adding a setting to the spectator system.For example: only friends in the game can watch the game or plays have the right to refuse or allow others to watch the game.

Cheers

IGN:ZireaelCiri

引用

VHisc

• 版主
  • staff.png.5516c2c02b1068fef62760f207ade7

Maybe u don't know what happpened,  let me tell u. Because im a Chinese, i konw sth about that. XD

In both 2019 and 2020, there were always some people doing noting, but just stand beside the pumpking king, using the spectator system to OB how others fight against the pumpking king. When they saw someone was able to beat the king, they will immediately copy his method. Maybe up tp now, it just OK. But after that they will video this method and upload it to Bilibili (a web like Youtube)  in order to attract fans and get income.

What make we became more anrgy was when we told them: Please indicate the author in ur vidio. They will insist that, the team it is his original. When we give evidence to prove that he plagiarized, he even incited his fans to abuse the originator online.  :(

This kind of things had happend twice in China. Actually i dont want it happen again, so im very agree to this suggest.  XD

Edited by SuperGeralt

48 minutes ago, SuperGeralt said:

Dear management,I m a player who was played pokemmo for two years.This Halloween event bothers me a lot.Makes me feel bad.Due this spectator system,bothers me and my team.Our team spent lots of money to find out how to defeat the pumpkin king easily.But due this spectator system,strangers can directly STEAL our research results.Whats more,some network anchor

even watch us live.Led to our building being quickly leakded out.This behavior  greatly dampens our enthusiam and we feel that our privacy has been violated.This is the case this year,as is the event last year.My team and I have been troubled by this for two years.Therefore,we strongly recommend adding a setting to the spectator system.For example: only friends in the game can watch the game or plays have the right to refuse or allow others to watch the game.

Cheers

its a game lmao 

40分钟前,FighterChamp 说:

But they were suggesting vs Pumpkin not Vs Players. Anyways bad suggestion.

How come its bad suggestion,what if u spent lots of money and time to find out the ez way to defeat the Pumpkin,but others just steal ur team through the spectator system how does that feel

If you are really hard core about the pumpkin each year, here is what you can do. Before the Halloween update, you put your character on top of where the pumpkin is going to spawn. When you go online, you character will be literally stuck inside the pumpkin, so no one will be able to see you do the battle. You'll need alts and/or friends to get special candies tho xD

9分钟前,gbwead 说:

If you are really hard core about the pumpkin each year, here is what you can do. Before the Halloween update, you put your character on top of where the pumpkin is going to spawn. When you go online, you character will be literally stuck inside the pumpkin, so no one will be able to see you do the battle. You'll need alts and/or friends to get special candies tho xD

Enough, so naive!

6分钟前,gbwead 说:

Ooooooppsssss, thats good idea I didnt know u r such a genius and heres the question.Can people use Nearby Players to find me?

If we don't turn it off, more and more people will only think about copying instead of thinking,these  “copyer”  now even more rampant, expose your information on Chinese websites, let everyone “bombard” you,Because they want copy。

17分钟前,gbwead 说:

Isnt it “The cat shuts its eyes when stealing." AM I RIGHT?

1 minute ago, ChrisGgg said:

Ooooooppsssss, thats good idea I didnt know u r such a genius and heres the question.Can people use Nearby Players to find me?

Oh I didn't think of that, I guess they probably can :(

Btw I'm not against the suggestion, I was just questioning the utility of that suggestion because I didn't realise it was about the Halloween event only. 

37分钟前,gbwead 说:

Oh I didn't think of that, I guess they probably can :(

Btw I'm not against the suggestion, I was just questioning the utility of that suggestion because I didn't realise it was about the Halloween event only. 

I think this is not just limited to the Halloween event, it is the theft of the ideas of others. 

When you are vs other players, you can click Private Battle to hide your team building. Why can't other people want to protect his privacy when vs Pumpkin King.

Edited by lucifersaber

gbwead

Maybe u don't know what happpened,  let me tell u. Because im a Chinese, i konw sth about that. XD

In both 2019 and 2020, there were always some people doing noting, but just stand beside the pumpking king, using the spectator system to OB how others fight against the pumpking king. When they saw someone was able to beat the king, they will immediately copy his method. Maybe up tp now, it just OK. But after that they will video this method and upload it to Bilibili (a web like Youtube)  in order to attract fans and get income.

What make we became more anrgy was when we told them: Please indicate the author in ur vidio. They will insist that, the team it is his original. When we give evidence to prove that he plagiarized, he even incited his fans to abuse the originator online.  :(

This kind of things had happend twice in China. Actually i dont want it happen again, so im very agree to this suggest.  XD

Why you need this to be implemented.

First Of All The required pokes to defeat the pumpkin(each year) hit too high value during the event, you know why?? Because People SHARE Their teams to others. 

From 30th October - 1st Nov torkoal + yawn + lvl 100 pokemon value were nearly 1m or even more because all the listed torkoals with yawn sold instantly when some people shared their strategy of torkoal. And after torkoal yawn turned useless then chandelure value hit high because people shared the effectiveness of chandelier vs pumpkin.

People will always share their halloween effective team to their friends for free. That's how the system will work and people will also share the steps to beat the pumpkin(except some ppl) .

And Some people also help others to beat the pumpkin in the normal mode, implementing this suggestion will make it hard.

This suggestion will not save your MONEY but can make many people lose their chance to get the event only vanity from the help of their friend.

I am Chinese too.

I did not fight Pumpking Hard coz I dont think i can beat it

I am not favour nor against this suggestion but isn't this event is to bring joy and fun to our community?

Isn't a community should be caring and loving?

If a event is causing so much problem, might as well all events be cancelled and we will just have normal MMO lives

1 minute ago, FighterChamp said:

And Some people also help others to beat the pumpkin in the normal mode, implementing this suggestion will make it hard.

This suggestion will not save your MONEY but can make many people lose their chance to get the event only vanity from the help of their friend.

Guess what, CN community do not share for free, they rent their team instead. RENT

My friend helped me for free (normal pumpking), I do appreciate that :)