When using a breeding service.

Good day,

I just wanted to ask when you want to use someone's breeding service and you wanted the pokemon's OT be yours, how would that work?

I SS an content here and underlined this line.

image.png.173319477d7f97b6ac487aeb55fb685e.png

(CCTo)

This means that if i provide the female pokemon, the end result (finished product 6x31 as long the breeder makes the baby pokemon a female) would be my OT.

I am will to pay at least 1.5m for this service if anyone can do this.

Please advise.

Thanks

Hello!

There is a small misunderstanding about the OT feature. If you do the breeding and the female is your OT, then the baby will be your OT as well.
If another person breed a pokemon with your OT on the female, the baby's OT will be theirs and it will be OT*, for example Teddi*
The * indicates that the OT of the parents weren't from the one who did the breeding, and this * can only be seen by the one who bred it. Others would see just OT Teddi.

This means that if you want to have your OT on the baby, you will have to do at least the last breeding yourself, if you don't mind seeing the * on your name. If you do, then I'd say it's easier to do all the breeding yourself.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 9:46 AM, Teddi said:

Hello!

There is a small misunderstanding about the OT feature. If you do the breeding and the female is your OT, then the baby will be your OT as well.
If another person breed a pokemon with your OT on the female, the baby's OT will be theirs and it will be OT*, for example Teddi*
The * indicates that the OT of the parents weren't from the one who did the breeding, and this * can only be seen by the one who bred it. Others would see just OT Teddi.

This means that if you want to have your OT on the baby, you will have to do at least the last breeding yourself, if you don't mind seeing the * on your name. If you do, then I'd say it's easier to do all the breeding yourself.

I see. Thanks for the info. Its a long process but ill do my own breeding. It just doesn't feel right if there's a * on the OT.

2 hours ago, Skzpau said:

I see. Thanks for the info. Its a long process but ill do my own breeding. It just doesn't feel right if there's a * on the OT.

Alternatively, you can ask the breeding service owner to just hand you the last two Pokémon to finish off the breeding yourself, and if you breed these yourself, it will be your OT*.