How can I give 3m to my guild before leaving it.我怎么申请退工会前给公会留3m

Hello, I am the president of YukerGodfly Guild. Because there is a big project to complete in my life, I may not be able to play this game for a long time. Therefore I plan to 

withdraw from the guild. I'm sorry for my team members, but life is not arbitrary. I designated an old player as the next president, and left 3 million money   as compensation to the guild before leaving the guild. In order to facilitate the guild activities. Because a large amount of money transfer is suspected of having certain risks and cash transactions. So I want to ask that how I can give 3m money to my guild before leaving it.

你好,我是YukerGodfly公会的会长。因为生活中有一个很大的项目要完成,我可能很长一段时间都不会玩游戏了。因此我打算退出自己的公会。我对自己的会员很抱歉,但是生活不能随心所欲(太忙了)。我指认了一个老会员做下一任会长,并且想在退出之前留下3m作为公会活动资金。但是大量资金转移有封号风险和现金交易的嫌疑。所以我想请问我应该向谁申请这件事——怎么申请退工会之前给公会留3m。

Edited by YukerGodpanda

It's okay man, if you are going to stop playing you can give your items / money to whoever you want that has no problem, after all, you just want to help your guild, what you can't do is pass your account on to another player, your account is yours alone!

and rtm, it’s also illegal to ban, so you’re donating 3m to your guild, there’s nothing wrong with that.

Rules for Ingame:

Spoiler

• I. Gathering in-game currency, items or resources for sale outside the Game (commonly known as "Real Money Trading")