PSL XIII - Week six

2 hours ago, xMago said:

pq no te cambias el IGN a la cuenta en la que ahora estas jugando? y si sabes la que hablo, con esa en la que andas top en rank ou y en el de nu.

ya es hora de dejar de dar lástima y que des la cara y no te escondas en la de los demás. 

Hide contents

Why don't you change the IGN to the account you are playing with now? And if you know the one I'm talking about, with the one in which you are top in rank ou and in nu.

It is time to stop giving pity and to show your face and not hide in that of others.

leave my boy junior out of this.

1 minute ago, Kuisha said:

chatea un ratito con mirai, asi yo estoy pendiente del foro mientras tanto

I don't have to talk to your fans who follow you, thank you.

and ps. You do not have to send them to talk to me, I will not give a ball to Mrs. Irisdina

4 minutes ago, Kuisha said:

Aunque debo aplaudir tu esfuerzo por ser detective mago, pero para que tengas un poco de información antes de intentar buscarme en otras partes te aclararé un par de cosas:

Siempre hemos sido 2o+ personas.

Inicialmente partí en LYLE  como  "Serakan + SoFiik", claramente porque somos familia y decidimos practicar pokemmo.

Posteriormente aparecí como MiraiZura, donde quién me enseñó a jugar NU era un chico de rage  que no hay para que nombrarlo porque está fuera de este concepto, luego apareció "amanoto" como mi hermana inicialmente, pero luego de conversar claramente decidimos cambiar de aires y pasé a ser Gasai, para los entendidos si unes un poquito los clavos mirai se hizo por "mirai nikki" y la prota es gasaiyuno,  es cosa de sumar 1+1. Previamente a eso estaba ereshkigalL, que no era yo, sino que era una tercera persona del grupo, pero se retiró. En resumen, sofiik siempre hemos sido 2.

Si quieres pruebas mas directas de que soy yo, mmm podría ser una prueba cuando se desarmó hax y SPL por un bardo interno, ahí estaba como miraizura :P

PD: Irisdina es otra compatriota que se nos unió de RE, CamiiNeko y otra chica que anda ahí, que se crearon nuevamente el nick sofiik y la otra irisdina.

Por lo que si quieres buscarme en otras partes cosa tuya jaja, mas circo para mí :), ya te dije quién soy, allá tú si lo tomas lo dejas, más claro que el agua.

Sólo te aclaré el tema por las dudas y para que dejes de soñar conmigo jaja

when i have more shinies than you :P see ya first rounded (VVVV)

mucho texto me espero a la pelicula

a lot of text I wait for the movie

Just now, Aerun said:

Well I guess having more shinies than me is the only thing you can flex over me.

feels bad that you can't flex your comp skills at all cause you have none

just i answer your trashtalking :P , maybe you have more comp skills with your first round all the time.

And i have more tournaments than Zhiko, if you count only zhiko skills, he has 1 or 2, with couch 30+, just i play with my own skill. So talk about good players (Frags, bowser, stud)

Zhiko is clearly a shit 1v1

3 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Well I guess having more shinies than me is the only thing you can flex over me.

feels bad that you can't flex your comp skills at all cause you have none

bro, don't play the game of a person who is just looking for trouble, i think no one here should lower themselves to the level of such a pathetic person

just i answer your trashtalking :P , maybe you have more comp skills with your first round all the time.

And i have more tournaments than Zhiko, if you count only zhiko skills, he has 1 or 2, with couch 30+, just i play with my own skill. So talk about good players (Frags, bowser, stud)

Zhiko is clearly a shit 1v1

Ah yeah nice trashtalking mate. Do you realize that you are the worst player this game ever had ? Like you're trying to shit talk my team and myself but we're definitely better than you and all your accounts. Like you don't have any credibility and you're just making a fool of yourself publicly, you probably should just stop posting before getting yourself more embarrassed than you already are

4 minutes ago, MendeeZ said:

bro, don't play the game of a person who is just looking for trouble, i think no one here should lower themselves to the level of such a pathetic person

Nah it's fine dude, this game is boring and I really like making fun of clowns, I'm actually enjoying it don't worry

en el psl sigue la película, esperando que los NPC suban el nivel

lo mismo que el psl pasado donde te anotaste con tus 2 cuentas y te fuiste por el desastre que estabas haciendo, cierto cierto.

lo mismo cuando te anotaste en la world cup y ni si quiera la empezaste y borraste la cuenta, cierto cierto.

the same as the last psl in which you signed up with your 2 accounts and left due to the mess you were making, it's true

Same when you signed up for the world cup and didn't even start it up and delete the account, it's true.

6 minutes ago, Aerun said:

Ah yeah nice trashtalking mate. Do you realize that you are the worst player this game ever had ? Like you're trying to shit talk my team and myself but we're definitely better than you and all your accounts. Like you don't have any credibility and you're just making a fool of yourself publicly, you probably should just stop posting before getting yourself more embarrassed than you already are

Nah it's fine dude, this game is boring and I really like making fun of clowns, I'm actually enjoying it don't worry

For me, you are the clown hiding with others. Maybe with your team 100 vs 1,  they can beat me some duels, but clearly you ....... NEVER :P

2 minutes ago, Kuisha said:

Creo que por ahí andas medio perdido denuevo, en fin suerte con tu habilidad de detective, te falta un poquito de estudio eso sí, te recomiendo seguir siendo youtuber del montón :D

te veo en el PSL grabando, porque jugando lo dudo  

para un torneo que juego en casi todo el año.

esta bien que cuando no tengas como atacarme debas cambiar de tema, pero la verdad que no cuela.

for a tournament that I play almost all year round.

It's okay that when you don't have a way to attack me, you should change the subject, but the truth is that it doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Kuisha said:

For me, you are the clown hiding with others. Maybe with your team 100 vs 1,  they can beat me some duels, but clearly you ....... NEVER :P

Ah yes sorry I forgot I'm talking to a top5 player of this game, I'm literally scared now

Seriously though, who the fuck would even lose to you lmao

Garbage player

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.