PSL XIII - Week six

Empoleons vs Rotoms was great to see. Rematch in playoffs? With how this week went the Rotoms are now guaranteed a spot in the playoffs. It is still possible for the Empoleons to lose their guaranteed spot, but they would have to lose hard in week 7 (depends on the last Blaziken game). 

43 minutes ago, Aerun said:

En los días reales, la gente necesitaba obtener algunas menciones del Salón de la Fama para tener algo de credibilidad antes de intentar hablar mal.

Hoy en día es solo un montón de jugadores basura que simplemente hablan fuera de su culo

Los tiempos cambian, supongo ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

Imagine the level of mediocrity you must have to say that when you have never won anything, they only know you in your team, it is better that you continue cultivating shinys and do not get into random discussions, of people who do come to play competitive, random , trash ...

Just now, ZacMorales said:

Imagine the level of mediocrity you must have to say that when you have never won anything, they only know you in your team, it is better that you continue cultivating shinys and do not get into random discussions, of people who do come to play competitive, random , trash ...

https://i.gyazo.com/f51ffe62278364b99b48569cb102a3d7.png

https://i.gyazo.com/9d5f27ebb5f352c2263f3e5bb5dc30d2.png

sorry for the French browser but you get it

nice 2nd place bro

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/7a9efc25d7bc1b7c4a9df9fb9cf9d9aa.png

33 minutes ago, ZacMorales said:

Nice try xD

52 minutes ago, ZacMorales said:

sixcftzsh5l41.jpg

Edited by Zigh
17 hours ago, CHUCKunso said:

I mean, sure you got a point for that but lets be real here - everyone who watched that lost something this game.

Bro idk if u mean the way I sacked mienshao, but I hadnt more close combats pps, literally mienshao could do nothing vs conke, I thought to keep nape for if I could kill conke with milotic, run flare blitz vs mandibuzz with blaze activate, but well, was almost over anyway 

1 hour ago, pablobacas said:

Bro idk if u mean the way I sacked mienshao, but I hadnt more close combats pps, literally mienshao could do nothing vs conke, I thought to keep nape for if I could kill conke with milotic, run flare blitz vs mandibuzz with blaze activate, but well, was almost over anyway 

No PP on CC kinda explain this move but I was refering to the overall game going super long and not really having any progress in the middle of the game for ~40 min or so. Sacking Mien then was the proper play, didn't know the pp cuz I watched the other game inbetween yours, so mb on wondering about this play in particular. The game overall was still super meh from what I saw and from what people said while I spec'd the other match

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.