PSL XIII - Week six

2 hours ago, ThinkNicer said:

So far this week is shaping up to be a disaster for the bottom ranks. With the Lunatones close to a win and both the Nincadas and Bats behind on the scoreboard. Aka: the worst possible scenario

never got clarification on why the season tiebreaker rules changed from last season to this. couldn't find anything in the rules that either explicitly stated rules or changed last season's format regarding this, so I would have appreciated an earlier announcement 

otherwise seeing 1 ruleset that disadvantaged my team's standing last psl then having that changed with no notice to disadvantage my current team's standing seems a tad sus 

12 hours ago, calidubstep said:

never got clarification on why the season tiebreaker rules changed from last season to this. couldn't find anything in the rules that either explicitly stated rules or changed last season's format regarding this, so I would have appreciated an earlier announcement 

otherwise seeing 1 ruleset that disadvantaged my team's standing last psl then having that changed with no notice to disadvantage my current team's standing seems a tad sus 

That's probably because I had no idea (up till now) that the tie breakers were ever changed. What were the tiebreakers last season? 

The tie breakers I'm using now are:

1. Point Differential - Overall season performance

2. Individual Matchup 

In case of a tie on 2, OU + 2x manager choice tiebreaker.

15 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

That's probably because I had no idea (up till now) that the tie breakers were ever changed. What were the tiebreakers last season? 

The tie breakers I'm using now are:

1. Point Differential - Overall season performance

2. Individual Matchup 

In case of a tie on 2, OU + 2x manager choice tiebreaker.

Afaik last season was H2H as the primary tie breaker

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.