The event ended.

9 minutes ago, FighterChamp said:

LOL.

The Market Controls the price of goodie bags, due to Many Goodie bag farmers the price is decreasing rapidly. It'll go up after the event but I don't think it can hit 100k(even 60k) during event time(till 5 nov)

yeah, I overreacted a lot

I've said this a million times in game already. Unless you need quick cash in game to get more supplies to fight Pumpking, hold the bags until /after/ the event ends. Give it time for the supply of bags that are out there now to dwindle /before/ you start listing them or you are pretty much shorting yourself. Trust me, anything exclusive to this year will go back up in price later, but while there are a ton in circulation the prices will remain lower. Large supply with no demand begets low prices. Low supply with high demand begets premium prices. Low/High supply with normal demand begets prices in between low and premium.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

I understand your point, but as of now, the amount of players farming for goodie bags are just too many that its supply is more than the amount of players that is demanding it. You can easily farm goodie bags, and they are not that hard to save up at all. One of the factors why its price has also dropped is because of the competitiveness of each farmer, and the drive to sell it "fast" making it sell lower than the cheapest one in the GTL. 

3 hours ago, MoohSenseii said:

Eu entendo seu ponto, mas a partir de agora, a quantidade de jogadores cultivando para sacolas de guloseimas é tão grande que seu suprimento é maior do que a quantidade de jogadores que o está exigindo. Você pode cultivar sacos de guloseimas facilmente, e eles não são tão difíceis de guardar. Um dos fatores pelos quais seu preço também caiu é a competitividade de cada agricultor e o impulso de vendê-lo "rápido", fazendo com que ele venda abaixo do mais barato do GTL. 

I understand bro, I thought literally the same way you did before lowering the price to 40k, I thought 50k perfect for farm, selling bags and candy, when they appeared. However, I confess that I was easily manipulated at the time of making this post, four guys said that the price should be higher than 100k, and that of the candies too (Who has never been greedy in this game? Like, I like to innovate in my teams , and consequently I lose more money making pokémon) But anyway, I still think that the biggest stupidity of people was to lower the price of this bag to a smaller one, 50k was great.

3 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

Já disse isso um milhão de vezes no jogo. A menos que você precise de dinheiro rápido no jogo para conseguir mais suprimentos para lutar contra Pumpking, segure as malas até / após / o evento terminar. Dê tempo para que o estoque de bolsas que estão por aí agora diminua / antes / de começar a listá-las ou você estará praticamente vendendo a descoberto. Acredite em mim, qualquer coisa exclusiva deste ano vai subir de preço mais tarde, mas enquanto houver uma tonelada em circulação, os preços continuarão mais baixos. Grande oferta sem demanda gera preços baixos. Baixa oferta com alta demanda gera preços premium. Oferta baixa / alta com demanda normal gera preços entre baixo e premium.

Obrigado por ter vindo à minha palestra TED.

I know, but it's the same story that I answered to the other guy, I got some people together and they kind of changed my view (I still prefer 50k, let's say this post is about what some people think). And thanks for being one of the people who didn't ignore my entire post and just made fun of it, I wanted to know people's point of view, not see obvious answers calling me greedy (man, I make teams with tiers below OU).

6 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Ok vou colocar todas as minhas malas por 100k cada. Espero que você os compre agora. 

in fact, the purpose of this was to put only one bag at a higher price, so when the cheap ones run out, only the expensive ones remain, but now thinking, it would take a long time

26 minutes ago, CAzinho said:

I understand bro, I thought literally the same way you did before lowering the price to 40k, I thought 50k perfect for farm, selling bags and candy, when they appeared. However, I confess that I was easily manipulated at the time of making this post, four guys said that the price should be higher than 100k, and that of the candies too (Who has never been greedy in this game? Like, I like to innovate in my teams , and consequently I lose more money making pokémon) But anyway, I still think that the biggest stupidity of people was to lower the price of this bag to a smaller one, 50k was great.

You can be glad, last year they sold for 23k each at the end of the event

• CAzinho changed the title to The event ended.