Help me

Hola, buenas tardes, noche o dia. Tengo un problema que después de haber derrotado a la calabaza ya no consigo pokemons con partículas y caranelas especiales. Gracias !!!

Hello, Good afternoon, night or day. I have a problem that after having defeated the pumpkin I no longer get pokemons with particles and special caranels. Thank you !!!

Tienes que pagar atencion antes de empezar la lucha contra El Rey calabeza, y tienes que aceptar la  modalidad dificil si quieres la particula y las bolsas de El reycalabeza ,para grabarlo otra vez tienes que buscar Otro caramelo especial.

You have to pay attention before to start the fight against the pumpking, also you have to accept the hard mode for the pumpking goodie bag and the particle, if you want to rechallenge him, you Need to find another special Candy

5 hours ago, JoseiFR said:

@Teddi Do not explain me well, Esroy saying after I defeat the pumpkin I no longer get wild pokemon to capture and also I do not get "Special Sweets".

I see, do you mean you're not finding particles and special candies anymore on swarms and fighting the Halloween NPCs?
If it's that, it isn't a bug, you're just not being lucky to find a swarm pokemon with particles and for the NPCs to give you the Special Candy. :) Keep farming and I'm sure you'll get some!

Good luck!