Tips for beat E4 First Time

Hello everyone I would like to know what kind of pokemon are recommended to beat E4 (1st time lvl cap 62)

I already have a FULL Team 62 Only Gyarados 60 (PIKACHU, CHARIZARD, GYARADOS, STEELIX, HITMONCHAN, PIDGEOT)
but can even pass Lorelei.

About evs and Ivs I don't know about it I just leveled to 62

Or maybe this team isnt wrong but need some adjust. Well, hope you guys can help me.

If this is not the correct place to post sorry. Move to a correct area or delete please.

Thank you so much

its sucks lel.jpg

lel.jpg

game broken.jpg

3 hours ago, noomuch said:

staryu is probably a good carry in Kanto E4

I will try catch some staryu tonight and lvling it. What kind move can I equip? Some Surf, Psychic and stuff like that will be good ones?

2 hours ago, Ryuto said:

Just replace Surf for Waterfall and maybe Hyperbeam for earthquake or ice fang. Set it up with dragon dance and sweep

Ok, I will rise some money and buy that moves too. thank you

Bring a lead with stealth rock and sturdy and 5 swipers. I used excadrill starmie raichu lucario and grachomp (with lvl 30 onix as stealth rock lead). You might start each battle with slight disadvantage but if your swipers are well built then it can be a cakewalk. i went all e4's in a row (except kanto) with 1 item use and 1 defeat (champ grachomp was faster).

if you are set against a tank sword dance is your bff

Edited by roykl
On 11/2/2020 at 1:16 PM, roykl said:

Bring a lead with stealth rock and sturdy and 5 swipers. I used excadrill starmie raichu lucario and grachomp (with lvl 30 onix as stealth rock lead). You might start each battle with slight disadvantage but if your swipers are well built then it can be a cakewalk. i went all e4's in a row (except kanto) with 1 item use and 1 defeat (champ grachomp was faster).

if you are set against a tank sword dance is your bff

thank you. actually I did used a Starmie with ice beam, Surf, psychic and thunderbolt. i did used some revives but went well its a good carry

Well when I'm facing Elite 4, I usually take a variety of pokes to avoid repeating elements and I make the most of super effective blows, each region has its difficulties, for example in unova I managed to make elite 4 using only the milotic.

Nature: Bold

Moveset: Scald / ice beam / recover / dragon pulse.

Ability: Marvel scale
Item Held: Flame orb
-------------------------------------------------- -----------
But when it comes to elite 4, try to see the detonations that you have on the internet, usually you have images of the enemy team, which makes it 300% easier because you will know the pokemon that enemy will be taking and already prepare a team to face it better.