2020 Goodie Bag Rewards

Post your prizes. will be updated everytime.

Normal Goodie Bag

2X Super HP Up

1x TM light screen

x3 Max Potion

Hyper Potion

x3 Max Revive

x1 Rare Candy

X5 cookies

Pointed Hat

Heart Candy

5x RageCandyBar

2x TM Fling

2x TM Protect

2x TM Safeguard

x1 Black Sludge

x1 x1 Pharoah hat

Edited by NeonZ

I think I got (I quitted after 14 Candies, I opened two boxes and after seeing the crappy rewards I dumped the event and continued with the storyline... Auch, really bad event...)

x3 Max Potion

Hyper Potion?

A friend got:

x3 Max Revive

x1 Rare Candy

He was in the event more than I, he got few candies, but not even good enough to remember them.

Honestly, I waited so much for an event, and this was highly dissapointing... Does all events are/will be like this?

I opened 3 bags and in total amassed the incredible amount of 6x Super Potions and 2x Super Carbos.

On 10/31/2020 at 2:55 AM, TLT96 said:

I think I got (I quitted after 14 Candies, I opened two boxes and after seeing the crappy rewards I dumped the event and continued with the storyline... Auch, really bad event...)

x3 Max Potion

Hyper Potion?

A friend got:

x3 Max Revive

x1 Rare Candy

He was in the event more than I, he got few candies, but not even good enough to remember them.

Honestly, I waited so much for an event, and this was highly dissapointing... Does all events are/will be like this?

You were playing it the noob's way. You don't wanna open bags. You either sell them for quick cash and buy cosmetics directly from the GTL, or you hoard them and hope to sell them very expensive in 2 or 3 years.

Next time just buy as many cool cosmetics exclusive to the event as you can and try to farm money with Goodie Bags and/or Special Candies. It'll feel much better than just wasting 50k to open some shitty rewards.

43 minutes ago, Rittz said:

Next time just buy as many cool cosmetics exclusive to the event as you can and try to farm money with Goodie Bags and/or Special Candies. It'll feel much better than just wasting 50k to open some shitty rewards.

That was my debate. Sell them for a quick 40k-50k or open them and maybe get something work 200k+.

I ended up opening them, but hey, two Pharoah Suits so wasn't an entire loss.

My haul was:

Rare Candy

Super Vitamins

Event Cookies

Lava Cookies

Pointed Hat

Teddy Ears

Pharoah Suit

1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:

That was my debate. Sell them for a quick 40k-50k or open them and maybe get something work 200k+.

The thing is, how many bags did you open to find 2 Pharoah Suits? And how lucky were you? How average is opening 2 good cosmetics in X bags? Because they were selling around 250k for the most part of the event. That means that if you opened more than 15 or 20 bags you had a net loss.

1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:

My haul was:

Rare Candy

Super Vitamins

Event Cookies

Lava Cookies

Pointed Hat

Teddy Ears

Pharoah Suit

Lava cookies???? Lucky thats the main shiny pokemon currency

10 minutes ago, Rittz said:

The thing is, how many bags did you open to find 2 Pharoah Suits? And how lucky were you? How average is opening 2 good cosmetics in X bags? Because they were selling around 250k for the most part of the event. That means that if you opened more than 15 or 20 bags you had a net loss.

I didn't bother counting tbh. I was playing to enjoy the event more, not really make money tbh. Besides, I caught some decent breeding fodder to rebreed my Gengar from 2013 and also to start a Spiritomb breed so even if I took a loss on Goodie Bags, I could potentially sell of the breeding fodder that I won't need and bring the loss down more.

I got two useless Super Zinc.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I opened 15 in a row. Got nothing worth. Feels bad man. :C

I admit that I was kinda disappointed at how bad luck I was.

But I still made extra cash (much more from Gym rebattling, yeah) from selling specials and got new vanities, which I am really happy for that c:

I could rest until next Halloween :3

Spoiler

Beating children Getting candies from NPC makes me happy