System message

Jhaxubo

Question

He estado pensado, si se podría incorporar al chat un mensaje de los objeto encontrados y obtenidos en la aventura (mensaje de sistema).

En objetos encontrados me refiero a las pokéball en el mapa que suele contener cualquier tipo de objetos y a los objetos que se encuentran al azar normalmente o con la habilidad recogida; En los objetos obtenidos me refiero a los objetos claves o cualquiera que te regalen los NPC.

Debo decir que existe actualmente este "historial" cuando compras o usas objetos de las tiendas y servidor de comercio.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been thinking, if a message of the objects found and obtained in the adventure could be incorporated into the chat (system message).

In found objects I mean the pokéballs on the map that usually contain any type of objects and the objects that are found at random normally or with the pickup ability; In the objects obtained I mean the key objects or whatever the NPCs give you.

I must say that this "history" currently exists when you buy or use objects from the stores and GTS.

*Primer post.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet