Remove gym puzzle

Jarek

Question

Some gyms are too boring to make a rematch, not because of the difficulty of the rematch, but to reach the leader, because the puzzles make you lose a lot of time and if you have an amulet coin activated, time counts a lot

something similar was done recently at the Fantina academy in Hearthome, where we had access to Fantina without going through the puzzles

Unova:
in Upelucid, activated teleportation to reach Iris

Sinnoh:
in Veilstone, remove the tires to reach Maylene
in Pastoria, full water reservoir, allowing lateral access to the Crasher Wake
in Canavale, the elevator needs to go down to reach Byron
in Snowpoint, remove the snowballs
on Sonyshore, the buttons already configured to quickly reach Volkner

remember that the suggestion is to stay like this after defeating E4

Thanks for listening

5 answers to this question

I do not think it is necessary to eliminate the puzzle, many gyms have shortcuts after you defeat them, like Iris's, and Fantina's, they should only have been enabled a long time ago, it would be great if they enabled and added those shortcuts for those gyms of great puzzles, that way I wouldn't waste my 4min amulet coin in a gym.

23 minutes ago, JaviKings said:

I do not think it is necessary to eliminate the puzzle, many gyms have shortcuts after you defeat them, like Iris's, and Fantina's, they should only have been enabled a long time ago, it would be great if they enabled and added those shortcuts for those gyms of great puzzles, that way I wouldn't waste my 4min amulet coin in a gym.

that's what I said, if the gym already has a shortcut, then enable it. Acedemias that do not have shortcuts, so remove things to leave the passage free, as I informed above, or do not restart the configuration made of the last puzzle