Forum Button

MoohSenseii

Question

9 answers to this question

I'd just rather they move the important and complete guides to the client so that they can be access in game and don't need to be redirected to the forum.

Only a small portion of the community use the forum. The greater majority cant be arsed to join the forum and participate in the community.

A better proposition would be to create a 'Guide Repository' of sorts in the client where they can access all the important guides and other info. Kinda like how they did it with the FAQ (posted below)

Screenshot_27.jpg.700ebd5637a1698d98eb46b3d93dddff.jpg

2 hours ago, EricRasp said:

I'd just rather they move the important and complete guides to the client so that they can be access in game and don't need to be redirected to the forum.

Only a small portion of the community use the forum. The greater majority cant be arsed to join the forum and participate in the community.

A better proposition would be to create a 'Guide Repository' of sorts in the client where they can access all the important guides and other info. Kinda like how they did it with the FAQ (posted below)

Screenshot_27.jpg.700ebd5637a1698d98eb46b3d93dddff.jpg

More forum engagement is what this game needs, not less lol. 

1 minute ago, ThinkNicer said:

More forum engagement is what this game needs, not less lol. 

I agree with that sentiment as well. I'm torn honestly. I understand why the forum needs more engagement but I also feel that incorporating many of the options that we have in the forum right now into the game would be more helpful since the game is in a client-based software. There is a greater reach for stuff in game than on the forum.

My vision for the game is for everything to be incorporated into the client and leave the forum for only community related events and other valid discussions.

It's just my personal opinion on the matter.