Chansey / Blissey Counter

44 minutes ago, AresWar said:

I got a gengar but I didn't know that Gengar can do much damage to Blissey/Chansey. I also planning to get lucario or conkeldurr to counter it but really don't much about fighting pokemons

Gengar with nasty plot destroys chansey. It can also set up on some blissey if they're not running a coverage move. Most common gengar set is shadow ball/focus blast/substitute/nasty plot with black sludge

22 hours ago, Cheesehunk said:

Gengar with nasty plot destroys chansey. It can also set up on some blissey if they're not running a coverage move. Most common gengar set is shadow ball/focus blast/substitute/nasty plot with black sludge

I was told by one of my friends nasty plot is banned for PVP. Is that true??

10 hours ago, LifeStyleNORE said:

Most of those get roasted by Flamethrower Blissey which is pretty common. 

Should I get a conkeldurr with a tanky type stats? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2020 at 9:09 PM, AresWar said:

I was told by one of my friends nasty plot is banned for PVP. Is that true??

Should I get a conkeldurr with a tanky type stats? Thanks!

No, nasty plot is allowed for PvP.
---
Conk is a great pokemon in general, an absolute monster of a physical attacker. It typically get a Burn orb, 252 Attack, 240-ish HP, and the rest into Speed. Blissey's special attack isn't nothing, but it's not strong enough that Conk should have to worry about switching into it. Just make sure you bring out Conk before you go switching it into a poke that knows toxic (as Chansey and Blissey pretty much always do), because Conk needs to end a turn in the field before burn orb effect happens and Conk is immune to other status effects.

Edited by gitargy