November-Movement Discussion Thread

On 28/10/2020 at 1:18, GasaiYunoSan said:

Ban Foo 1 month idk, maybe you can see new things in use.

To see new stuff in use, I think I should ban longer, please note LC is unranked level with about 10 tournaments per month, I support Foo ban, but needs to be evaluated first after no arena trap time , Mienfoo is so favored that it is unfeasible to ban Foo while there is still a arena trap in the level ... It would also be necessary to evaluate how dangerous Porygon would be with the absence of Mienfoo, I think nobody wants to spend 1 month with Porygon being a lot more threatening than usual.

Edited by DiosSlurpuff
You need to ban Hydreigon from OU or at least Comet Draco.
It is not possible that when buildear you think that pokemon can stop that thing.
Limit your team.
Simply the answer is chansey or blissey, or some steel, like ferrothron.
And what happens if it has Focus Energia?
Just clean a whole team unless you don't bring someone faster or priority.
Before the big update Hydreigon was among the 8 or 10 most used poke
now it is the most used Third.

"Ban Each Poke on Each Month and after 2-3 years we will have only Bidoof left." - Atomic

Been there, seen it. Its a Hamster Wheel without HA's and Legendarys imo :( Endless cycle of Balancing.

#freeGarchomp

#BanHydreigon

#release HA's

#freeLegendarys

Edited by Johnwaynee

I suggest banning earthquake, draco meteor, dragon claw, dragon rush, swords dance & earthquake from Garchomp before letting it come down to OU. With these moves it is just too powerful to be in the meta. Oh maybe hone claws & yache berry too. 

Same about hydreigon. Just ban draco meteor, focus energy, flamethrower, superpower and dark pulse. Oh and don't let it use any item whatsoever because seriously it is very strong. Why ban the pokemon when you can just ban all it's moves right? Maybe even remove it's abillity tbh 

About Mienfoo? Yeah I'd suggest to ban regenerator, close combat, drain punch, fake out, maybe even u-turn and then let's see what happens with the mon. 

Yeah this is all way better than banning the actual pokemon. Get it done Tier Council! 

1 minute ago, LeJovi said:

I suggest banning earthquake, draco meteor, dragon claw, dragon rush, swords dance & earthquake from Garchomp before letting it come down to OU. With these moves it is just too powerful to be in the meta. Oh maybe hone claws & yache berry too. 

furry cutter is still op with chomp ya all sleeping 

15 minutes ago, LeJovi said:

Too exploitable. People can just use natural gift dragon or ground and get back its stab. 

29 minutes ago, LeJovi said:

Same about hydreigon. Just ban draco meteor, focus energy, flamethrower, superpower and dark pulse. Oh and don't let it use any item whatsoever because seriously it is very strong. Why ban the pokemon when you can just ban all it's moves right? Maybe even remove it's abillity tbh 

About Mienfoo? Yeah I'd suggest to ban regenerator, close combat, drain punch, fake out, maybe even u-turn and then let's see what happens with the mon. 

Yeah this is all way better than banning the actual pokemon. Get it done Tier Council! 

Before all this is done you should be looking at infernape smh. Not even mentioning hin do you even play digimon