November-Movement Discussion Thread

Ok so to clear things up im not a lc player nor did i play it here on pokemmo but there are 2 things to be said

1. First i understand in any tier there will be a point where the meta will get toxic,annoying,plain ..ect but just asking to ban what you don t like is also lame ,when you can understand to counter the meta and so by doing that the meta will change naturally

2. This is the main point we don t need to ban anymon in lc when we can hit 2 birds with one stone and nerf regenarator (and yes im a ou player go ahead say  all those bad words i know you will ) but just think about it regenarator is broken here anyway

And by broken i mean that you should not get 30% hp back when you swich out thats dumb and broken,  make the ability work like in the main games and get a % per turn( aka when both player make a move and the turn ends) make it like 5% per turn that way the mon can still be used for what it offers good moves ,type,stats.. ect and its also fair to play against this way or just cap the regen at 20% max and 5% per turn i mostly said this cus regenerator in ou is dumb . I mean with life orb you can still dish out 3 hard hits then swich and be full hp?Bruh

Btw ban infernape soon it will be a better chomp don t sleep y'all

22 minutes ago, YourAngst said:

Ok so to clear things up im not a lc player nor did i play it here on pokemmo but there are 2 things to be said:

1. First i understand in any tier there will be a point where the meta will get toxic,annoying,plain ..ect "but just asking to ban what you don t like is also lame ,when you can understand to counter the meta and so by doing that the meta will change naturally."

"Btw ban infernape soon it will be a better chomp don t sleep y'all"

0:21

43 minutes ago, YourAngst said:

but just asking to ban what you don t like is also lame ,when you can understand to counter the meta and so by doing that the meta will change naturally

isn't your statement redundant, since you want to nerf regenerator?

Edited by noomuch
5 minutes ago, noomuch said:

isn't your statement redundant, since you want to nerf regenerator?

Well yes now that i think about it and you mentiond it yeah i do look dumb rn ,i guess i could use coffa as a soft check to the kong fu cat but still this new regenarator idea gives best of both worlds for lc players and that was the kong fu cat i was aming for mianfu but then i rememberd to complain about the tier i play and lost track but still thank you @noomuch for telling me this in a nicer way UNLIKE the other ppl who think they are sooooo much better

I am against banning mienfoo, it helps half control at least threats like porygon dweeble SM, onix , the best knock off user of the game, it can literally be considered a very big support for your team, it is not broken, the use of 80% is not because it is broken, it can simply fit in any team, it still has viable counters, but the arena trap makes it a problem If you do a suspect test, first fix sand trap Psdt: when hydreigon ban?

15 minutes ago, Huargensy said:

I am against banning mienfoo, it helps half control at least threats like porygon dweeble SM, onix , the best knock off user of the game, it can literally be considered a very big support for your team, it is not broken, the use of 80% is not because it is broken, it can simply fit in any team, it still has viable counters, but the arena trap makes it a problem If you do a suspect test, first fix sand trap Psdt: when hydreigon ban?

I am NOT against banning mienfoo, it helps control half the threats LC has like (uh... everything?), the best knock off user of the game, it can literally be considered uber support for your team, it is broken. It has 80% usage, and has viable counters like.... uh nevermind. Arena trap punishes those Pokemon that can somewhat counter support mienfoo while being fucked and outright smashed by a more offensive set.

1 hour ago, Munya said:

Is it still a problem without regenerator though

Why are you trying so hard to keep Mienfoo in LC. Without regenerator it's not close to the same mon so you might as well ban it because people will have to breed new mons anyway.

e: also to answer your question 'how the fuck am i supposed to know'

Edited by ThinkNicer
Just now, gbwead said:

A regenerator ban in our current LC meta is a flat ban...

There is no special treatment here.

Bit shortsighted no? Can't wait for foongus and slowpoke to get HA. We all know you're using a loophole to hide behind the fact that this is basically a complex ban, or it will be in the future.

2 minutes ago, ThinkNicer said:

Bit shortsighted no? Can't wait for foongus and slowpoke to get HA. We all know you're using a loophole to hide behind the fact that this is basically a complex ban, or it will be in the future.

Ok, banning Regenerator is a complex ban in the future. Top kek.