Sup.

Hey, I've been here for a little over a week now and haven't gotten around to doing this this.
So, let me start off. My in game name is the same as my forum's name, I'm a pokemon lover. I've played this ever since I could remember, which is like what 7? I got pokemon the minute it came out. I've been hooked ever since, it's one thing that I couldn't really get over.
I'm also an artist, I was actually thinking about starting up an art forum eventually once I'm done beating the Elite Four or something, one where I could design everyone's character or something.
I actually enjoy scrolling through these forums, as well. I like reading what everyone has to say or just watching people troll one another, I've never been big on forums, but I think I might be active on these ones.
&although in game you may see me trolling, that doesn't mean I'm a nice guy, usually 90% of my trolling comes from someone else trying to troll. :P

I'm very active with this game, so more often than not I'll be on, but it's usually around night time EST. I do talk to whoever tries to chat with me, so don't be afraid to hit me up. It's an mmo, of course I'll talk to you.

Though I doubt your understanding of the concept of 'trolling' is complete and perhaps confuse it with our simple acts of being complete wankers to each other, I wish you all the fun in the world here!

EDIT: Sorry, forgot your welcoming parade.
[spoiler][img]http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/the-geese-parade.gif[/img][/spoiler]