PSL XIII - Week Five

58 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

You gave me examples I wish i could give you one but I think is no needed with the video above of us. Im not saying we had a clear winner on that duel and we dont have a clear loser too.

Thank you for following the rules. That's perfect cause set a good precedent about if you break the rule you will punished and that make both of you good hots, but I think in this call you can done something more. 

One way this situation can still be abused is by players sneakily changing sets on the unrevealed Pokemon to improve that matchup. Because we dont have a rule like Niks suggestion in place there is no way to prevent that sort of abuse. You might know that your teammate wouldn't do that but there is no way for us to be sure. 

1 minute ago, ThinkNicer said:

One way this situation can still be abused is by players sneakily changing sets on the unrevealed Pokemon to improve that matchup. Because we dont have a rule like Niks suggestion in place there is no way to prevent that sort of abuse. You might know that your teammate wouldn't do that but there is no way for us to be sure. 

If you in the future force a rematch cause something like madara vs hazuu duel happen. I'm talking about 5 turns duel or less. Isn't better to force a full change team for both players? 

Just now, Xigbar said:

If you in the future force a rematch cause something like madara vs hazuu duel happen. I'm talking about 5 turns duel or less. Isn't better to force a full change team for both players? 

Plenty of PSL players are teambuilding throughout the week to make a team for their specific opponent. Giving them a few minutes to change up a team is not the solution for that IMO

Just now, ThinkNicer said:

Plenty of PSL players are teambuilding throughout the week to make a team for their specific opponent. Giving them a few minutes to change up a team is not the solution for that IMO

You can give them the chance to re schedule the duel if needed. Is not like u must force them to play a rematch in that moment. 

21 minutes ago, Xigbar said:

You can give them the chance to re schedule the duel if needed. Is not like u must force them to play a rematch in that moment. 

Preparing for one duel (not only playing, but scouting, teambuilding, theorymon, etc.) is enough time consuming (if you take it serious ofc), imagine having to do it all over again... Just pretty unfair, it's not a showdown match.  

1 minute ago, LeJovi said:

Preparing for one duel (not only playing, but scouting, teambuilding, theorymon, etc.) is enough time consuming (if you take it serious ofc), imagine having to do it all over again... Just pretty unfair, it's not a showdown match.  

Is pretty unfair if you force them to play next day or at that moment but I don't think is pretty hard if you give them 2 or 3 days. Talking about the future of course not about this PSL right now is too late to do that I think. 

On 10/20/2020 at 2:37 PM, pachima said:

Reveal hidden contents

About scheduling matches:

·        Players have 4 days to schedule their battles. If one of the parties fail to respond in that timeframe, proof must be given to the hosts  until the end of Saturday. The team of the player who failed to schedule either tries to get the match done, or they are enforced a sub who is able to play at the requested times.

o   If no sub is able to play at those times, the other team gets an activity win.

o   If a sub is able to play at those times, they both must attend the match.

o   Extensions can be given only once.

·        If both players attempted to schedule their match but are unable to do so by whatever reason (timezones, etc etc). Whoever has the lowest salary is forced to sub. Otherwise both teams are forced to sub.

·        Players need to provide at least 3 different times.

·        If no player attempted to schedule a match until the end of Saturday AND if they don't show up to play at the end of the week (Wednesday). Both teams are forced to sub, and an extension is given to the new players. After this sub, any rule stated previously still applies.

The Trashtalking Taillows (4)vs (4) Nincadas with Attitude

OU1: Endiii vs Chuckunso

OU2: Pablobacas vs OverToasted

UU: xMikasaAckerman vs Umbramol

NU: iMat vs Zymogen

Dubs: iJulianFNT vs DocPBC

LC: Azphiel vs Elcoolio

M-Dubs: JamesFaul vs GasaiYunosan

M-Dubs: iKillua vs Aerun

The Trashtalking Taillows (4)vs (4) Nincadas with Attitude

(4) - (4) 

giphy.gif

Edited by DarylDixon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.