PSL XIII - Week Five

We've been fair with all of our opponents so far and I'm sure Madara would've allowed a rematch If the situations were reversed. This is the essence of unsportsmanship and I'm really disappointed to see how low people are willing to go to secure a mere "victory". The same people who've denied the rematch were boasting not even a week ago about how great they were for doing the complete opposite. Regardless of how ironic the situation is, it's still pitiful to rely on a win like that. You would expect better from an event gathering the supposedly best players of the community.

1 minute ago, LeZenor said:

We've been fair with all of our opponents so far and I'm sure Madara would've allowed a rematch If the situations were reversed. This is the essence of unsportsmanship and I'm really disappointed to see how low people are willing to go to secure a mere "victory". The same people who've denied the rematch were boasting not even a week ago about how great they were for doing the complete opposite. Regardless of how ironic the situation is, it's still pitiful to rely on a win like that. You would expect better from an event gathering the supposedly best players of the community.

Just wanna add to what you said that the match was only 5turns in so it could have been easily replayed moves by moves following the battle logs or even the replay that got posted.

That's the difference between Madara vs Haazuu and Chuck vs Arce matches.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.