Sign in to follow this  
Zymogen

Matchmaking Signup Warning

Question

Figured it'd be helpful to have a "are u sure u wanna do this u idiot" warning appear if you attempt to queue for matchmaking whilst participating in a tournament

Easy mistake to make from muscle memory if you play ladder a lot, I know a few people who have accidentally done this (myself included) when going to re-enter the tournament queue between rounds

8 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Zymogen said:

Figured it'd be helpful to have a "are u sure u wanna do this u idiot" warning appear if you attempt to queue for matchmaking whilst participating in a tournament

Easy mistake to make from muscle memory if you play ladder a lot, I know a few people who have accidentally done this (myself included) when going to re-enter the tournament queue between rounds

Well, the only noob i know Who keep doing that wtlithout Reading the system message cooldown for the tourney , Is @SweeTforU

I remember playing a NU tournament not so long ago. I signed up for a UU matchmaking duel by mistake with my NU team and somehow my opponent was also playing with a NU team, so I didn't notice anything until a teammate asked me why I got disqualified from the tournament....

it happened to me as well lol, luckily my opponent was very bad and i finished the game fast

1 hour ago, hannahtaylor said:

can't you now forfeit or even just log out and back in again?

Yeah but that also wastes time that you may not have if you spent most of the 10 minutes countering team building

18 minutes ago, SweeTforU said:

PLEASE I NEED THIS

doesnt need , as we know you will still get dqd cuz u a nab