Linux

mpotacon

Perhaps, try Support if you are having trouble?

[quote name='sydbeeCx' timestamp='1363482899' post='232094']
Okay, I've read this. I've changed the .sh file to executable. I have all of the roms. And I've changed the content to what you posted, and it still wont run. What is this java business?
[/quote]

[quote name='sydbeeCx' timestamp='1363482899' post='232094']
Okay, I've read this. I've changed the .sh file to executable. I have all of the roms. And I've changed the content to what you posted, and it still wont run. What is this java business?
[/quote]

... you do know that you need java installed in order to play right

• 1 year later...

As the user hasn't been online since October 24th, of 2013. I sincerely doubt he would be around to offer any help at this point.

I know next to nothing about Linux, but I will be building a start guide of how I get it too run, if I can. 

Cheers~

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My problem is that when i run pokemmo.sh i get an error that i loaded liblwjgl64.so which might have disabled stack guard... Im running raspbian...

I think I had the same problem, is this the one which says to run a command on the lib file or something like that in the error..?
If I remember correctly it occurred after the previous update and it was solved when I updated java. What's weird is that I run the .sh fine in an older version of java on another machine.

• 2 weeks later...