Sign in to follow this  
moostache349

please add number feature for character name when your favourite username is taken

Question

Can you make the game so we can put number on character name because my little brother really love this username but it was taken so i was wondering if you could add this feature in game.

I will wait for your reply, thank you.

Edited by moostache349

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, moostache349 said:

so my little brother want to give character name like this BabyLamb1131 how can he do that?

It is not possible to add other than letters to character names - so he will have to use a name with only letters if he wants to create a character. ^^

Have a nice day. 

8 minutes ago, moostache349 said:

is there a way?

can he buy name change ticket?

Even with a name change ticket, he still won't be able to use any numbers. As mentioned above, he will have to use a name with only letters for now.

no what I mean is buy name change ticket and give  character name like this BabyLamb the reason why I want to request number feature was because BabyLamb was taken

Just now, moostache349 said:

no what I mean is buy name change ticket and give  character name like this BabyLamb the reason why I want to request number feature was because BabyLamb was taken

If BabyLamb is taken, name change ticket will not help sadly.

I don't think numbers will be ever allowed to the character names, so if the username is taken he will sadly have to wait until it's released by the owner, or use a different variation of the name. 

The words of the symbol:. Actually, I think it's okay to join in. But there were some strange symbols on people's heads that made them feel uncomfortable