Hello, I'm a bit late <3

Oldenman

After 1742 hours, and a bit of a year, I think I'm a little late to introduce myself ^^'

My name is Gabriel, my IGN is OldenMan. I have a lot of fun helping the new players, the vast majority of you people are great! I guess I'll talk a little about what I've done in MMO/irl :)

In IRL I'm a 19 year old kid pretending to be an adult by becoming a pilot, I love cooking and am a jedi in Beat Saber (beat ghost on expert recently <3).

In game, I've hosted about a dozen or two events for global or my team, I was part of ZomB for almost 9 months, then I left because the team at the time was on a break for about 2 months; Revz was kind enough to invite me to Lëm. All the people I've met here all deserves respect for suporting each other in game and IRL. My only regret is not finding this amazing community sooner. I hope to stick around and improve peoples experience. If I wanted one thing, it would be to cheer on Revz one more time for hatching his shiny Rotom (also a leek for a hand vanity o.o). See you all soon when I log in again!

Edit:  Shout out to Kole for starting my journey!

1669786207_OIP(1).jpeg.31de83934261b42573f52907bfc0296f.jpeg

Edited by Oldenman