[CLOSE PLS] Catchable Horde Pokemons

FighterChamp

Question

Hello There!

We all know that we can't catch all Pokemons in a single horde. We need to choose one to catch. Here my suggestion is to make all horde Pokemons catchable. If this gets implemented we get very good catching experience.

First of all, We Can Catch all dittos in a horde(From a Ditto horde we can get all 5 dittos.) So it'll make Ditto catching fast^^

This also means that we can catch all Pokemons from a horde. More Pokemons = Higher chances of getting Good IV Pokemons. So it'll make breeding cheaper for those who buy breeders from gtl^ 

Another good way will open with this implementation tho this is pretty rare to happen. 

We can catch more than 1 shiny pokemon from a horde(If somehow it happens, it happened in past so more chances to happen in future).

That's all I want to say in this thread, tell me if u got any negative thought about this suggestion.

Edited by FighterChamp

10 answers to this question

See, I've thought about this before. I'm not entirely comfortable with this being allowed because I do believe there is a downside to this suggestion. I'm just not smart enough to figure out what that is. 

I hope someone can point out the flaws of this suggestion. Should be an interesting discussion. 

Edited by EricRasp
1 hour ago, EricRasp said:

I hope someone can point out the flaws of this suggestion. Should be an interesting discussion. 

It was pointed out in the original post - it damages the current market by making available more breeding fodder in a shorter period of time.

It also further damages the market because several rarer species appear in hordes as a group, meaning if they were all obtainable their value would also diminish.

12 hours ago, YumiJerza said:

two brilliants at the same time, why not 6 at a time while we're at it. there are people who have been playing for 3 years or more and have had 0 shiny
unnecessary suggestion

?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

F